KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

OK, so I am in Manila for a few more days, and was looking to score some sets or minifigures. I found real LEGO but I really wanted to find some sweet bootlegs. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! :classic:

Oh my...I couldn't be more happy to see more X-minifigs, bootlegs or otherwise! I will have to score a set of these. Now, if only someone would do a proper big fig Colossus...

Bingo! Thanks very much

Your profile says you're in the UK. I have a spare and can send it your way for the small price of free if you like.

Has anyone heard of this company. ZHBO

Mainly Iron Man Figures. They are either a company renamed or they are copying someone else.

Aliexpress links. This seller is expensive but the first to show them.

ZB201

ZB202

ZB203

ZB204

ZB210

ZB211

The biggest one is this one. An Actual female Rescue 1717

HTB1sn9oKpXXXXbXapXXq6xXFXXXO.jpg?size=154815&height=1151&width=930&hash=6e87a13708ce0f4f372c23fb3c38ec64

OK, so I am in Manila for a few more days, and was looking to score some sets or minifigures. I found real LEGO but I really wanted to find some sweet bootlegs. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! :classic:

Hey Only Sinner, where in Manila are you? There is a place called Divisoria, which has a number of malls that carry bootlegs. Problem is, the stores are spread out across various malls in the area and it is always almost very VERY crowded. As a local, I get overwhelmed so I'm sure tourists would be too. But if you choose to brave the area, you will be rewarded with the cheapest sets and minifigures. You can also haggle for a good deal (like if I get 10 figures can I just pay for 8?). Sellers may be wary though, if you're a foreigner because they'll assume you have a lot of cash, so just make it look like you know what you're doing haha.

Another place would be Greenhills. Look for the mall named Shopsville. It's less crowded than Divisoria but the prices are higher (but still relatively cheap). There's an entire area there for toys (not just bricks but action figures too. bootlegs and originals).

Hope this helps! Enjoy!

Your profile says you're in the UK. I have a spare and can send it your way for the small price of free if you like.

Ah cheers - I'd already ordered... You don't happen to have the Jean Grey from that SY Vehicle set though do you?

Ah cheers - I'd already ordered... You don't happen to have the Jean Grey from that SY Vehicle set though do you?

Send me your address and I'll send you one for free!

It's actually sat on my desk after sorting stuff out from my move. I promised it a long time ago so about time I sent it!

Also... those ZHBO Iron Man figures... aren't they just clones of old bootlegs including SY's old Rescue figure?

Don't suppose anyone has a spare decool Wolverine 0152 for swop or sale?.

Also managed to get atrocitus & Saint walker from a ebayer who makes keyrings, I just messaged him asking for the key ring not be attached and he sent em new & sealed

kTijcoZ.jpg

Can confirm KF is DLP, the BP print is very scarred in comparison to the other figs. I hope that seller continues to sell single sale DLP in the future

Send me your address and I'll send you one for free!

It's actually sat on my desk after sorting stuff out from my move. I promised it a long time ago so about time I sent it!

Ace - sent a pm!

Can confirm KF is DLP, the BP print is very scarred in comparison to the other figs. I hope that seller continues to sell single sale DLP in the future

which seller it is ?

Don't suppose anyone has a spare decool Wolverine 0152 for swop or sale?.

Also managed to get atrocitus & Saint walker from a ebayer who makes keyrings, I just messaged him asking for the key ring not be attached and he sent em new & sealed

have you got a link to him please? this could be useful for a few figures i need myself

That is part of what I was wondering on the ZHBO figures. It looks like either some companies are selling under different names or something. Oh yea the SY's was SY179.

those Star Wars Decool sets are from a LEGO book. 61tlsw4J7aL._AC_UL320_SR268,320_.jpg

Ok i have those spiderman figs in hand. Didnt bother with doc ock, but the rest look great.

However, the iron spiders are not as good as the previous ones that were released, can't remember who by... Their printing is quite bland, however, they make up for it with proper claws instead of those dosey gold vine whips.

Uploaded the pictures to Flickr. Take a nosey.

Thanks for uploading! The Spider-Gwen hood looks very good, hopefully Pogo's one has a better torso. The figures do look better than the initial pictures on aliexpress suggested. What about Green Goblin?