KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

some months ago i ordered a dargo first order stormtrooper, i liked that fig and I decided to make an another order for more figures, but all the figures aren't the same...

Why orange?

P1180379.jpg

I just received a Ms. Marvel minifig (not sure if it's by Pogo or?). Anyways, using her alternate head I got and the hairpiece, I've decided this is how Captain Phasma looks under her helmet. (Of course, I'm basing it on how Gwendoline Christie looks in the Game of Thrones.

Anyone else want to post an idea of how she might look like?

Edited by dirk

Anyone know where I could get white or blonde mohawk hair from, either as loose parts or as part of a figure (bootleg or otherwise)?

Anyone know where I could get white or blonde mohawk hair from, either as loose parts or as part of a figure (bootleg or otherwise)?

White mohawk is available on some character in a JLB Dragonball Z set. I picked it up for that piece (Storm custom), and a few other random pieces. I picked it up on eBay.

P1180379.jpg

I just received a Ms. Marvel minifig (not sure if it's by Pogo or?). Anyways, using her alternate head I got and the hairpiece, I've decided this is how Captain Phasma looks under her helmet. (Of course, I'm basing it on how Gwendoline Christie looks in the Game of Thrones.

Anyone else want to post an idea of how she might look like?

There are some theorys that shes a machine or cyborg like gevious

There are some theorys that shes a machine or cyborg like gevious

I've heard that too but a cyborg or droid wouldn't need a helmet methinks. Anyways, it's anyone's guess what she looks like.

that new professor X figure comes with 2 heads and a wheelchair :classic:

HTB1dNGzJFXXXXbKXpXXq6xXFXXXA.jpg

Would work great for picard, Even has a head for face palming

link?

Thanks!

that new professor X figure comes with 2 heads and a wheelchair :classic:

HTB1dNGzJFXXXXbKXpXXq6xXFXXXA.jpg

What is extremely ironic is that this is a copy of a LE LE fig (not LELE) which is a proper "Custom" in that it is a unique design and printed on real LEGO parts. I actually have this fig and it's great.

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-05-04%2Bat%2B9.22.46%2BAM.png

SY mk37

Looks like tony got a perm, lol.

Edited by dirk

Green Hulkbuster exist. It was in the last episode.

664534ooooooofggbghb.jpg

And yet we STILL don't have an Iron Monger (or Destroyer).

And yet we STILL don't have an Iron Monger (or Destroyer).

I'd have thought it wouldn't be too tricky to do that with the Mk. 1 Hulkbuster-style assembled suit (the word currently escapes me) they released recently.

I'd have thought it wouldn't be too tricky to do that with the Mk. 1 Hulkbuster-style assembled suit (the word currently escapes me) they released recently.

I actually already built one myself from the Hulkbuster set. Just replaced everything with dark blue grey parts from Bricklink.

Has any bootleg company released an X-Men Sentinel on its own? I'm looking to build an army and I don't want a bunch of extra X-Jets lying around

i'm looking for a decent figure of classic yellow/blue wolverine on single sale. did you see that?

Has any bootleg company released an X-Men Sentinel on its own? I'm looking to build an army and I don't want a bunch of extra X-Jets lying around

There was a set with a sentinel and magneto. Maybe a Dargo one. I saw it on Ali. I think they stopped making that one a while ago so it can be tricky to find it.

There's a LELE version of individual sentinels, lele 78087B

2pcs-set-LELE-78087-Guardians-Of-the-Galaxy-Groot-Tree-X-Man-Wolverine-Building-Bricks-Blocks.jpg

Edited by jeduh