KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

That s a good looking custom, Ed. is it pad or digital print?

It's a shame there's not more of them as even having got out of Marvel I think I'd still like one.

Looks great with your wing set up too!

That s a good looking custom, Ed. is it pad or digital print?

It's a shame there's not more of them as even having got out of Marvel I think I'd still like one.

Looks great with your wing set up too!

Digital print. But very nicely done.

Come on back, the water's warm!

"Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!" - Michael Corleone

Edited by agoodfella77

I like the wasp in full black.

Me too. Could you post the link when thats set(The one in the picture link that i posted) come out?

Check this minifig set! It has all of these ant man minifgures plus Scott Lang, Darren cross and Hope van dyne out of their suits. As a bonus you get hope in the wasp suit. However its yellow? I am getting this set when it comes out.

11880411_1637442463192883_2209272728005091510_n.jpg

wonder what the quality is like, has this brand made anything else?

wonder what the quality is like, has this brand made anything else?

OK did some Kamen Rider figures. They were so-so. Digger reviewed them on YouTube.

Yeah, there's no shortage of people reselling chinese bootlegs for a profit. First time I've seen it on etsy though.

Still, those are by far not the most expensive resale price I've seen.

EDIT: The same seller does seem to have a moon knight figure for sale. Does that mean there's been a set with him which I have completely missed or something?

Edited by mooproxy

CMI had review on SY361A Bruce Banner's Armor Suit.

Finally, a nice clean shot. I'm conflicted. It's actually a very nice looking fig. I was kind of half hoping it was going to be crap so I would be able to dismiss this set (I have no use for the Hulk mech).

Yeah, there's no shortage of people reselling chinese bootlegs for a profit. First time I've seen it on etsy though.

Still, those are by far not the most expensive resale price I've seen.

EDIT: The same seller does seem to have a moon knight figure for sale. Does that mean there's been a set with him which I have completely missed or something?

The seller also has a black cat & classic vision!

Edited by Swifty118247

Ant-Man set with different colored suits (?) set is available, it seems.

$_57.JPG

Also, here's a higher res image of the other Ant-Man set with other characters from the movie. I may actually get this one.

$_57.JPG

Was anyone brave enough to to pick these sets up from Dargo? I'm trying to find an actual photo of the Batman figure.

Also, anyone know where this Winter Soldier design comes from?

-Dargo-841A-D-super-heros-with-warcar-VS-Villain-Minifigures-buidling-block-Compatible-With-Lego.jpg

Edited by wickedlemon

Was anyone brave enough to to pick these sets up from Dargo? I'm trying to find an actual photo of the Batman figure.

Also, anyone know where this Winter Soldier design comes from?

-Dargo-841A-D-super-heros-with-warcar-VS-Villain-Minifigures-buidling-block-Compatible-With-Lego.jpg

If you want to get them cheaper, without the vehicles, you can try this seller (figures E-037 and F-007):

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Single-Sale-100pc-Super-Hero-Avengers-Superman-Batman-Ultron-Flash-Wonderwoman-Minifigures-Blocks-Sets-Baby-Toy/32437417363.html

Edited by MDM

If you want to get them cheaper, without the vehicles, you can try this seller (figures E-037 and F-007):

http://www.aliexpres...2437417363.html

Thanks, but I have all the Dargo non-set Batman figures that have been released. On one of the closer renders of 841B Bats seems to have a different utility belt - to all the other figs. It's probably just a discrepancy between the render and actual figure but I'm curious to know for sure.