KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

So if you need the Green Goblin, Lele is here:

875271imagejpg3zps24fac1bc.jpg

Look > seems only arms and hands

285959imagejpg1zpse2daeae6.jpg

Has anyone seen the Lele Green Goblin bigfig? I have the proper lego one but this looks interesting. The Lele Goblin King was pretty bad. I expect this one might be terrible too. Any reviews?

https://www.youtube....winphoto/videos

Another link for the bootleg reviews

The thing with that reviewer is that he doesn't say what kind of company makes the bootlegs he just marks them as lego, he doesn't go into detail on the set or even speak at all. I'll stick to Digger318 for bootlegs reviews.

Opposite of the big paint splatter, on the face is missing the whites as well.

You should contact the seller. Most seller I have dealt with on ebay or AE were really very nice and sent me a new item.

I didn't know Shen Yuan sell 172cm figures > :wub: >

927215T1hXRbFIJaXXXXXXXX0itempicjpg400x400.jpg

Wait, WHAT? Are those for real?

You should contact the seller. Most seller I have dealt with on ebay or AE were really very nice and sent me a new item.

Ill give that a shot

Yes, 60 kg weight.

608872T2T0ecXKpaXXXXXXXX279430556.jpg

Wow! I would love to get a set of those! Are they for sale anywhere?

The invisble woman would look nice with transparent legs or hands.

There's a custom figure of her around which is completely transparent... unfortunately it costs around 25 times what this figure cost...

Grrrrrrr. Red Hulk BAD!!! Seriously though speak to the vendor they might fix things up.

Well the seller responded and a new one is supposedly on the way

Does the Doll brand come boxed? Where'd you find yours if you don't mind me asking? I've got decool, sy, and bohzi deadpool and I'd love to round out my collection with doll

If you still don't have a deadpool minifigure don't get the Doll brand. He doesn't have the harness for his swords (and he doesn't come with a gun as well). The SY brand is still the one to go for:

15335597086_97c45316a4_c.jpg

Everything is NOT awesome by jokerjester_campos, on Flickr

There's a custom figure of her around which is completely transparent... unfortunately it costs around 25 times what this figure cost...

[CUSTOM] Invisible Woman

pZEJCmH.jpg

Definitely not cheap. But it's one of my favorite figs to be honest...

Does the Doll brand come boxed? Where'd you find yours if you don't mind me asking? I've got decool, sy, and bohzi deadpool and I'd love to round out my collection with doll

Yes it comes boxed just like Decool and SY. Got mine in a toy shop here in Hanoi. In my opinion stick with SY and Decool. Just cherry pick on Doll (they have the dark phoenix and luke cage).

Thanks for the info on Doll brand bootlegs. If you'd like to trade for a couple of Deadpools in the original box, I'd swap regular Lego minifigures or polybags for them. I'm based in the USA and get most of the special promotions that come up.

I was excited to see my local flea market which is usually a great spot for bootleg toys has just started carrying the Bela line. Just TMNT right now but I'm hopeful the super heroes follow.

Yes it comes boxed just like Decool and SY. Got mine in a toy shop here in Hanoi. In my opinion stick with SY and Decool. Just cherry pick on Doll (they have the dark phoenix and luke cage).

Just cherry pick on Doll (they have the dark phoenix and luke cage).

Id like to get my hands on Luke Cage. No idea where I could get the Doll brand in the US though.

Id like to get my hands on Luke Cage. No idea where I could get the Doll brand in the US though.

Are they available on AE?

I couldn't find any Doll brand on AE though that doesn't mean anything. The generic name of 'Doll' makes doing web searches for them almost impossible too. I'd love to see a checklist of what else they've done.

Are they available on AE?