Flith - Experimental Biotech.

13796340784_81cb327100_z_d.jpg

13796341644_dfb0bd1118_m_d.jpg 13796014443_386df3cb69_m_d.jpg 13796012073_5777368bb3_m_d.jpg

So I got a bunch of these white parts a few weeks ago and just started putting them together. This is what came out in the end. It draws inspiration from the cat creature from the movie 9, as well as the machines from the Portal series. I'm rather satisfied with how it turned out. Your comments and criticism is very appreciated, as always!

Edited by WARHEAD

It almost has the same shaped head as the aliens from the Alien films! Nice use of bones and skeleton features, I really like it!

It looks slightly ominous, but it's not as impressive as some of your other MOCs. The blocky-looking head doesn't help, as it makes it look far less strange.

I really like that ribcage, and the overall skeletal look of the creation. I do agree with DraikNova about the blocky head, but I think it's cool that it can actually open up to reveal the Kratta/what I assume to be organic matter (a brain?) inside.

I know it was probably meant to be thin as bone, but it does feel like it's lacking.. something. But, I still really like that ribcage :)

Edited by Cirkit

It almost has the same shaped head as the aliens from the Alien films! Nice use of bones and skeleton features, I really like it!

Thanks!

It looks slightly ominous, but it's not as impressive as some of your other MOCs. The blocky-looking head doesn't help, as it makes it look far less strange.

Well, the the head isn't really blocky, it's pretty much made of curves, but I guess it seems blocky? And it was kinda necessary so I could incorporate the whole organic brain gimmick.

I really like that ribcage, and the overall skeletal look of the creation. I do agree with DraikNova about the blocky head, but I think it's cool that it can actually open up to reveal the Kratta/what I assume to be organic matter (a brain?) inside.

I know it was probably meant to be thin as bone, but it does feel like it's lacking.. something. But, I still really like that ribcage :)

At first it had some guns sticking out of the chest and some antennae coming from the back of the head and spine but I though it was a bit tacked on and that just a simple skeletal structure covered with some armor was enough. Thanks!

I like the use of the Kraata in the "head"! :sweet::thumbup:

Thanks, the head was wath the moc started with.

i have one question: why is it called filth?

actually i have another: why did no one else ask that?

Because it's not purely mechanical. It has weird fleshy components in its structure.