Sign in to follow this  
woody64

We need SHAKO's

Hey Guys,

I am looking forward to seeing someone hand-cast these hats as well. BrickForge does not have any immediate plans to reproduce the official LEGO Shako Hat. There has been some off-the-record talk about us reproducing out-of-production pieces, but nothing official has come of it.

-A

Hey Guys,

I am looking forward to seeing someone hand-cast these hats as well. BrickForge does not have any immediate plans to reproduce the official LEGO Shako Hat. There has been some off-the-record talk about us reproducing out-of-production pieces, but nothing official has come of it.

-A

I did report some prework results in this thread ...

Hey Guys,

-A

As woody has mentioned, there are other types of Shako styled head gear that can be made also.

Too bad it costs so much to make this type of headgear. :-(

I just know if someone starts making a shako styled hat for less than $5 each with the option to purchase at least 50 at once,

they'd get my business and my brother probably too. *y*

P

Hey i was just thinking (i know.... i shouldn't X-D )... is it not possible to make molds out of ceramic clay or something?

This could give you a hard mold, wich can be used over and over...

Just my 2 cents.. :-D

As woody has mentioned, there are other types of Shako styled head gear that can be made also.

Too bad it costs so much to make this type of headgear. :-(

I just know if someone starts making a shako styled hat for less than $5 each with the option to purchase at least 50 at once,

they'd get my business and my brother probably too. *y*

P

That incites me, I will immediatly start. Let's take a look what results can be achieved with this ...

french_3.jpg

Andreas

Edited by woody64