VintageLegoEra

Lego 6285 or 6286 and Why?

HI Guys and Gals,

Well, I am up to buy one of these but i am more toward the 6285.

What is your suggestions and advises?

Regards

The Black seas barracuda ( 6285 ) makes the most versatile pirateship, it would be my pick.

The Skull's Eye schooner ( 6286 ) Is bigger, has more sails and masts, larger broadside so if these factors are critical...

Also, the color scheme in 6285 is more realistic and organized....i might consider buying the 6286 after buying the 6285

Also, the color scheme in 6285 is more realistic and organized....i might consider buying the 6286 after buying the 6285

Both! I have both and they are both amazing! I may consider posting my review soon for the Sculls Eye Schooner!

Both! I have both and they are both amazing! I may consider posting my review soon for the Sculls Eye Schooner!

Great...looking forward for the detailed comparison between the 6285 and 6286 too :)

Great...looking forward for the detailed comparison between the 6285 and 6286 too :)

Haha! Ok, I will make sure I do a comparison! They are very different sets, but they both stand up to the toughest of criticism, the only thing that seems a bit strange is the Sculls eye Schooners odd colour scheme inside the cabin, with solid blue and red bricks, but it adds to the age of the set, and really dates it!