Sign in to follow this  
Legogal

For Sale US only buyer: Robie House 21010 Instruction Book

I picked up an extra Robie House today at our local TRU, and like all of the others I have seen, the box was smashed up a bit. The boxes look the same at our Barnes & Noble, too. Must have been a major screw up at TLG shipping a set that seemed to arrive in damaged boxes most of the time. Maybe the Mob "got the contract" to deliver these after they fell out the back of an open truck on Interstate 95.

Anyway I only need the parts as I built the model last week. Now I want to try making some other FLW houses similar to Robie.

When I opened the damaged box today, everything was there, but the top edge of the instruction book has a small crease and is not perfect. So although this comes straight out of a box and has not been opened, the book cannot be considered mint and new.

On BL the lowest US price is 18.00 for a new one, and am asking 10.00 for this one. I hope that someone can use this book to build Robie House with their own or bricklinked parts because it is a lovely set. A word of caution: the base is not strong enough to keep the ground floor tiles level. So make the base solid when you build it by adding any color plates in the spaces without plates on the bottom. This should strengthen the base.

I am including the Robie House name tile as well. Shipping is by USPS parcel post $4 in a plain mailer with packing tape around the edges. Please remember that this is not in new condition even though it just came out of the box. If you want a new one, go to BL, okay! Payment only by paypal. PM if you want this lovely book. If you want insurance, please buy off BL as that will require me to make a trip to the Post Office. I would rather have two teeth pulled without anesthesia.

I have never sold any LEGO, so there is no feedback on me as a seller. As a buyer, I have a ton of BL (as grayfish) and eBay feedback, all positive. Cheers!

Edited by Legogal

Sign in to follow this