just2good

LEGO Ultra Agents 2014

That's the Agent (your character) in the app. Their torsos are similar but not identical.

Regarding the Mission HQ and Mobile Command Center:

I feel like they're different takes on the same theme, and have some advantages and drawbacks over the others and share good points and problems, as well. The old truck had a very "We're the Agents" feel to it, and the new one has a more (but still flashy) covert look. The old one had much better developed split-off vehicles, but less attention to the workings of the truck. The new one has tossed-together vehicles and fewer of them, but includes some clever details and functions the other one didn't have. They both have a problem with wasted space for different reasons. The old Center spent a lot of effort creating these special hideaways for the vehicles and left less interior space or forgot the potential for expanding the space. The boat cargo bay under the truck was quite obvious and left the rest of the truck with obvious gaps between it and the ground, and they should have expanded the storage box for more things. The plane compartment was clever but left less interior space. The new one has greater interior space, but less occupied space, since the floor-wall has things on it that need clearance when it's folded up, leaving the main platform barer to accommodate the car and prison pod. The way they open contributes to it as well. Since in the old set, the stuff inside was limited to the inside of the truck, the roof/wall hinging up posed no problems, and allowed for a breakaway prison wall. The new one unfolding into two levels using the side and front and back walls may have a cooler transformation, but less practicality and fewer play features, relying on the unfolding to be the main one. They both tie their themes together, and the Agent teams' styles, so I wouldn't say one is better, and that they're both good and bad in different and similar ways.

Edited by 8BrickMario

He's using Tremor, Psyclone and Terabyte. Toxikita gang and Infearno seem independent. That's it.

In the App, it shows they're all connected. Crystals are found in Infearno's board that not only state, "from an unknown source" but are also purple which is the prevalent color of the mystery man. With Toxikita, there are storm clouds that mask what would be her get away with the crystal. It states that they were planted, and yet again are purple.

Picked up the Riverside Raid set today. At first, for £10, was a bit dismayed. But after playing with it for a while, and setting up a scene in my city, I am thoroughly impressed! I see Astor City as LEGO City, and the Agents as an undercover extension of the City Police Task Force. I would like to see a second wave, introducing more four-wheeled vehicles for the Agents, as well as an undercover Headquarters, and, of course, a variety of new agents to inter-mix with the current agents! How heavily reliant is the storyline on named Agents in the app?

So you guys think we're gonna see Ultra Agents wave 2?

I'd like to think so buddy. :classic: The Storyline seems to have deliberately set up a second wave, and as well as that, the Vehicle-Heavy wave seems like a test-the-waters kind of wave to pave way for a HQ. :classic:

I'd like to think so buddy. :classic: The Storyline seems to have deliberately set up a second wave, and as well as that, the Vehicle-Heavy wave seems like a test-the-waters kind of wave to pave way for a HQ. :classic:

Having a second wave would be awesome and I'd like to see who's the mastermind behind those bad guys. Edited by LOTR343

Having a second wave would be awesome and I'd like to see who's the mastermind behind those bad guys.

Agreed! Do you think we would see new named Agents? :)

Agreed! Do you think we would see new named Agents? :)

I would love to see new agents!!! In this wave I personally like Jack Fury(he reminds me of Tom Cruise from Mission Impossible and kinda James Bond) so I hope we see someone similar to Jack on the next wave(if we ever gonna get one)

I would love to see new agents!!! In this wave I personally like Jack Fury(he reminds me of Tom Cruise from Mission Impossible and kinda James Bond) so I hope we see someone similar to Jack on the next wave(if we ever gonna get one)

Agreed! I'd love to see a variant on Jack's tactical-vest type setup, as it looks very cool indeed. I'd also like maybe another Scientist. :) What sets would you like to see, if we got a Wave 2? :)

More female Agents, please! A second wave has to happen with the deliberate cliffhanger and lack of physical location-based sets. More agents would be great, as well as more villains and THE villain. I like Ninjago and Chima, but I think UA is one of the best action themes that isn't too heavy-handed with the story, like they used to be.

Edited by 8BrickMario

Agreed! I'd love to see a variant on Jack's tactical-vest type setup, as it looks very cool indeed. I'd also like maybe another Scientist. :) What sets would you like to see, if we got a Wave 2? :)

A new HQ for the Agents,the truck is cool but I'd prefer a building of some sort and also a villain HQ will be awesome too something like an underwater base,you know to add the feel to whole spy theme that Ultra Agents is based on.

A new HQ for the Agents,the truck is cool but I'd prefer a building of some sort and also a villain HQ will be awesome too something like an underwater base,you know to add the feel to whole spy theme that Ultra Agents is based on.

Nice! I'd like to see a nice Agents Tactical VTOL Transport, with the Agents in tactical Vests like Fury wears. :)

Gotta agree with you there,the mold piece seems more blocky and kinda silly :grin:

Indeed. :grin: What Ultra Agents sets do you own mate? :classic:

Indeed. :grin: What Ultra Agents sets do you own mate? :classic:

For now nothing but today I ordered the Riverside Raid and Tremor Track Infiltration since the sets have been realesed on my country just recently.What about you? Edited by LOTR343

For now nothing but today I ordered the Riverside Raid and Tremor Track Infiltration since the sets have been realesed on my country just recently.What about you?

Just the Riverside Raid for now. :classic: Hoping to pick up Inferno Interception; that looks epic! :laugh:

Gotta agree with you there,the mold piece seems more blocky and kinda silly :grin:

But they had or have great play value. They were mainly created for the original Agents 2.0 set Aerial Defense Unit, which had a great feature where two agents could do a rapid zip line deployment from the helicopter using those vests.

But they had or have great play value. They were mainly created for the original Agents 2.0 set Aerial Defense Unit, which had a great feature where two agents could do a rapid zip line deployment from the helicopter using those vests.

Well those vests were also in the Power Miner sets(wave 2 to be particular) but yea I do agree they have some play value on them but I'm not a huge fan.

I realized the Tremor Track is actually a recycled idea. Bane's tank in the Super Heroes Batcave was originally going to have fists on the front, but they changed it to a drill. UA gave them the chance to use that concept.