Razvy_cluj_ro

MOC - Winter House

Hi, this is my first winter MOC, wherewith I won second place at LUGs United Contest 2013.

It's a specifical winter scene, with some kids playing in snow, a snowman, a snowy tree and a small house with snow slowly sliding down the roof.

11601169595_eb3ec3a75f_c.jpg

Winter House by Razvy_cluj_ro, on Flickr

11601498854_c8da5a06e9_c.jpg

Winter House by Razvy_cluj_ro, on Flickr

Inside the house, a cat is resting next to the fireplace, and two men are taking a glass of wine:

11601385883_27887faa39_c.jpg

Winter House - inside by Razvy_cluj_ro, on Flickr

Hope you like it! :grin:

Happy holidays!

Wow, what a great little scene! There is so much to like about this...The house is really well done with plenty of clever features, and I really love the chimney in particular. The tree is also very well constructed and it looks like it should with the snow on the end of the branches and the snow man is great too, those kids look like they've put a lot of hard work into it!!

But for mine, the interior is absolutely amazing! That table is brilliant pieces usage :wub: very clever. And the sofas are really well made too!! The cat and the tree are the icings on the cake!!

Fabulous build and if you only got 2nd place, I can't think what first place must be!!! Happy building :laugh:

Thanks!

@timmyc1983, I'm very glad that you noticed the detailes :cry_happy: ! I strived a lot with that chimney. And about the table, I saw that technique once somewhere.