Sign in to follow this  
theheronetwork

I really need some help

Hey I browse this forum a lot and I'm really having some difficulty with my physics homework. The problem is tom pushes a car with a force of 10n for 10s what is the acceleration. I hope you guys can help.

1. This probably wouldn't go in a Lego forum; Community might be a better spot for academic questions.

2. Are force and time the only information you're given? I haven't done physics in over a year and I'm racking my head as to how to get acceleration from just those 2 variables.

Hey I browse this forum a lot and I'm really having some difficulty with my physics homework. The problem is tom pushes a car with a force of 10n for 10s what is the acceleration. I hope you guys can help.

If you don't have the mass of the car, you can do nothing ;)

In my understanding, if F = 10N, the car won't move. Whether he pushes the car with 1N for 1s or 10 days doesn't really seem to matter.

Edited by Brickadeer

While it is nice of these other members to want to help, this isn't the forum for such questions.

I'd advise that if you really have trouble with it, to seek the help of your teacher or a tutor. I'm sure they can give you an understanding of how to get the answer better than a forum such as ours can.