Sign in to follow this  
Donut

Creations for Charity 2013

10036667134_338d82db51_z.jpg

Howdy Eurobricks!

The fifth annual Creations for Charity fundraiser has just begun. This is an opportunity for builders to donate custom Lego Creations and raise money to buy Lego for underprivileged children during the holidays. In addition, it's a chance for buyers to own an original Lego creation. MOC donations are currently being accepted until November 15, and the store will open from October 15 to November 30.

10283226553_8e81bdb413_z.jpg

What is Creations for Charity?

T

How you can help

You can support us through 3 ways:

1. Donate MOC(s)

2. Buy MOC(s)

1. MOC donations are accepted through our main website, simply fill out the donation form. Donations are accepted until November 15th.

2. Donated MOCs can be purchased through our Bricklink store.

If your MOC donation goes over a certain amount, we will send you a Thank you gift :classic: !

Donations contributing more than $50 to the fundraier:

8063834571_f304c0c239_n.jpg

Donations contribute more than $100 to the fundraier:

10028037185_774d2ec62c_m.jpg

Donations contribute more than $150 to the fundraiser, you will receive this year’s new ornament gift featuring 4 printed tiles on an ornament designed by

Chris McVeigh.

10159626924_bc0fbf1645.jpg

Lastly, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or post here. Thanks!

Check out the Bricklink shop for purchasing some great, unique builds here.

Donate your own creations here.

Read even more here.

Some great builders sold beautiful creations like these:

8212138700_2776e1baa8.jpg

6246505292_9903dee92b.jpg

and more....

Edited by Donut

Nice. I love the works of Nannan Zhang. He became my favourite MOC artist when I first got involved in the Lego online community, discovering his work after I already bought the Emerald Night from him on BrickLink.

I checked out the shop. The items are priced above my budget, but at least this is for a good reason. They are poorly categorized though. They should be categorized on Bricklink as "Custom Items", not "Sets", then further categorized into custom sets, custom minifigs, etc.