Sign in to follow this  
jluck

Music Video: Oh, Lazarus

I thought I'd give a quick backstory on this video. In May the band I'm in started recording an album. My brother had seen stop motion Lego films on Vine and suggested we try one for the band. I had no idea what I was undertaking! But it brought me out of my dark ages and lead me to this forum so it was well worth it. I've received lots of advice here. This video is far from perfect but I thought I'd throw it out there. Thanks to all who gave advice! I hope to continue to get better.

Ps I'm playing the fiddle, the bands name is My Brothers Keeper (we're brothers).

As you said it, there are a few technical flaws (lightflickers and set bumps), but the whole thing is really enjoyable to watch and the music is really fine too. Great job with your first music video, keep up the good work! :classic:

As you said it, there are a few technical flaws (lightflickers and set bumps), but the whole thing is really enjoyable to watch and the music is really fine too. Great job with your first music video, keep up the good work! :classic:

Thanks for the encouragement! As a first attempt I was pretty happy. There is definitely a lot that can be improved, I may try a regular brickflick next and see what i can do.