Tamamono

Mafia After Dark - Day 5: Scarface

I'm back, and I'm ready to answer any more questions you all have for me.

Where's the riddle? :look: yesterday somebody died at the 24 hour mark.

Is there a riddle every day? We didn't have any Days Two and Three. :look:

Since the Ferraris would have no reason to randomly do a drive by of the Hotel, it's clear that at least one of you is a Ferrari Mole."

Has the possibility that there's only one Ferrari among us been discussed? :look:

I believe what Kristina's claim. And I think you are town, based on your behavior in the thread. I know I am town, so that leaves Cebastian.

Your demeanor is so even-keeled it almost seems rehearsed.

How would they ever be able to outnumber us if that were the case?

I'd also think if that were true there'd be another whole faction to balance it out. We've seen no evidence of that either.

I'd also think if that were true there'd be another whole faction to balance it out. We've seen no evidence of that either.

Other than the fact that you could possibly be a Serial killer?

I actually think it's quite possible that our vig is dead. We haven't had any counter claims yet, and it seems to be said in the rules that we are likely facing a Third Party as well. This leads me to think SK, as I highly doubt there's a cult in such a small game. The one thing that leaves me confused as to his alliance are that his kills have been town-sided pretty consistently, so if he is an SK, he seems to be working with us, luckily.

:hmpf: A serial killer. I believe his claim, or actually that he's at least a killer, which also leaves the possibility of a scum killer, but I'm willing to believe him about his kill targets. We've also consistently seen only two kills. It seems like there should be three, and I think there would be three. What happened to the second kill?

:hmpf: A serial killer. I believe his claim, or actually that he's at least a killer, which also leaves the possibility of a scum killer, but I'm willing to believe him about his kill targets. We've also consistently seen only two kills. It seems like there should be three, and I think there would be three. What happened to the second kill?

What question was that in response to? That's every question I didn't ask pretty much.

What's your point anyway? Should we lynch Colin? If he's the Serial Killer, what? What then? What do you want to do?

Oh no! God is posting. Here it comes... :cry_sad:

August 27th, 2005

New Brickland, Florida

Noon.

9736663589_a88e66f42f_o.png

Finally fed up with babysitting his family, Bernard Malone (Chillax Darth Frodo) decides to take a walk on the boardwalk to clear his head.

9736663079_d4c5571176_o.png

Suddenly, he spots an odd vendor in the middle of the boardwalk!

"Hot dogs, hot dogs!" the vendor shouts, "Get 'em while they're... dogs? No, that's not right..."

9736662595_b982be4ebd_o.png

"Well, I am rather hungry..." Bernie mumbles to himself as he walks over to the stand.

9736662097_5928731b82_o.png

"I'd like a hotdog, please." he says as he approaches the vendor, "With lots of applesauce!"

9736661647_f3a7df804f_o.png

"Ah, excellent choice, my friend!" the vendor replies with a flourish. "Now, this is a revolutionary type of hot dog stand - bear with me! Rather than grilling the dogs in advance, I allow you to pick out whatever sausage you'd like, and grill it to perfection before your very eyes!

Please, sir, take a look at our selection!"

9736661163_b99117c36f_o.png

"These all look megablocking rancid" Bernard snaps. "Where did you get your meat, a graveyard??"

"Psst, the best ones are at the bottom!" the figure whispers sneakily to the old man. "For the perceptive customers such as yourself!"

"Well, I always did think of myself as perceptive..." Bernard mumbles to himself.

9736660643_86ab44d97b_o.png

"You lied - these suck too!" he yells while digging through wieners.

Unfortunately, Bernard is so busy with his sausages that he doesn't notice the dark figure going for the fridge door...

9736660183_583d859d1d_o.png

WHAM

The dark figure brings down the fridge door with all its might, easily snapping Bernard's neck.

9736659753_98999e8db2_o.png

As the dark figure props the door back open, Bernard's broken body slumps against the stand.

9736659183_aa3d732e7e_o.png

And that is the end of Bernard Malone (Chillax Darth Frodo).

~~~

24 hours until Sunset.

If our vig is dead, who do you propose it was then?

This one....

If Colin is a Serial Killer I do believe we should lynch him eventually, but at the same time the Ferrarris are out main worry, as we have gotten none to our knowledge. However, he does seem to be townsided at the moment so I see no use in getting rid of him now, as it's possible our vig is dead. We need the kill, and it seems no matter what that Colin is providing it for us. There will, however, come a time when lynching a suspected Serial Killer is our best option, such as when we're sure we're almost done catching the Ferrarris and have a good idea of who the final one is.

Crap. Bernard is gone. We need to speak up now.

:distressed: Thanks for being there for me in the end, Dad.

Terrence, you're really getting on my nerves. Do you have some information that the others of us here don't? I've provided all the evidence at my disposal to prove who I am. Yet, you're so insistent that it seems like you'd rather search for an unconfirmed (and unseen) serial killer than actually finding the scum.

But wait, now that you've realized no one is falling for it, you're going to pull back on the throttle:

If Colin is a Serial Killer I do believe we should lynch him eventually, but at the same time the Ferrarris are out main worry, as we have gotten none to our knowledge. However, he does seem to be townsided at the moment so I see no use in getting rid of him now, as it's possible our vig is dead. We need the kill, and it seems no matter what that Colin is providing it for us. There will, however, come a time when lynching a suspected Serial Killer is our best option, such as when we're sure we're almost done catching the Ferrarris and have a good idea of who the final one is.

Oh so you see a time in the not so distant future that searching for a fabled serial killer will be a good idea? I invite you, once again, to take a look at the numbers. If there is a neutral amongst us, we probably would never have the buffer needed to waste a lynch on them. In fact, there'd be a better than decent chance that we've just lost with Dad's death. Why? Because the scum only need to outnumber us, the town. Neutrals aren't counted in that.

You reek of scum, trying to cause a distraction and panic when we teeter on the raggedy edge. You want me gone? A true townie isn't going to knowingly vote off their vigilante. You should have killed me instead of dad. And that's why you're going to lose.

Crap. Bernard is gone. We need to speak up now.

Yes, feign dismay and then ask your scum team to rally now that their most vocal opponent is gone. Good job.

Looks like I get to live for another day and you know what that means? A suspected scum is going to die. Guess who? Might be you, might be one of your buddies like Candy. We'll have to see.

This is a numbers game. Always has been. Not taking me out when the town knows I'm their vig and when we're getting a pretty clear picture of who the scum is, was a bonehead move. And you'll pay for it. We can take out two scum tomorrow and I'm betting you'll be one of them.

Missing you already, Dad.

We need to speak up now.

What are suggesting?

He's suggesting that we all blather on about crackpot theories until the day ends.

Here's one: "There are no Ferraris! We're actually being killed by Chevrolets with delusions of grandeur!"

Another?: "If we cover our eyes, the Ferraris won't see us and they can't kill invisible people!"

Oh look, just as likely as the drivel Terrence and Candy are spouting.

It wasn't in the same way that Kristina can. Don't worry about it.

Are you just trying to make us curious about it? :look:

Oh wait, you're dead, you can't answer that :cry_sad:

I'm a bit surprised they didn't take out Colin. That seems a little overconfident...

I agree that a SK should be taken out, but I don't know why you keep flip flopping on the topic. You seemed to be wanting to protect the SK yet you still want to lynch him. When will "the time come" that we have to lynch him. Right now, we still don't even know if we've killed a scum, and there's eight of us left--that doesn't leave much time at all, especially when we haven't confirmed scum deaths yet.

Looks like I get to live for another day and you know what that means? A suspected scum is going to die. Guess who? Might be you, might be one of your buddies like Candy. We'll have to see.

This is a numbers game. Always has been. Not taking me out when the town knows I'm their vig and when we're getting a pretty clear picture of who the scum is, was a bonehead move. And you'll pay for it. We can take out two scum tomorrow and I'm betting you'll be one of them.

That's subtle. But given your track record of killing townies, I would find solice in the fact that my death wouldn't tarnish your perfect record.

I agree that a SK should be taken out, but I don't know why you keep flip flopping on the topic. You seemed to be wanting to protect the SK yet you still want to lynch him. When will "the time come" that we have to lynch him. Right now, we still don't even know if we've killed a scum, and there's eight of us left--that doesn't leave much time at all, especially when we haven't confirmed scum deaths yet.

So...what do you suggest? Lynch Colin? Because that's stupid. We know he's working with us, or at least he's trying to appear so by killing suspicious people. Either way, that's the closest to a vig we're ever going to get. Whether he is the vig or not isn't important right now, and it won't be unless he decides to turn on us or we get rid of all the Ferraris. They are the ones we should be looking for, and your refusal to do so is scummy.

Missing you already, Dad.

What are suggesting?

Hmm, I don't know, maybe that we all be more vocal?!

:distressed: Thanks for being there for me in the end, Dad.

Terrence, you're really getting on my nerves. Do you have some information that the others of us here don't? I've provided all the evidence at my disposal to prove who I am. Yet, you're so insistent that it seems like you'd rather search for an unconfirmed (and unseen) serial killer than actually finding the scum.

But wait, now that you've realized no one is falling for it, you're going to pull back on the throttle:

Oh so you see a time in the not so distant future that searching for a fabled serial killer will be a good idea? I invite you, once again, to take a look at the numbers. If there is a neutral amongst us, we probably would never have the buffer needed to waste a lynch on them. In fact, there'd be a better than decent chance that we've just lost with Dad's death. Why? Because the scum only need to outnumber us, the town. Neutrals aren't counted in that.

You reek of scum, trying to cause a distraction and panic when we teeter on the raggedy edge. You want me gone? A true townie isn't going to knowingly vote off their vigilante. You should have killed me instead of dad. And that's why you're going to lose.

Yes, feign dismay and then ask your scum team to rally now that their most vocal opponent is gone. Good job.

How do we know we haven't seen an SK? All I'm saying is it's quite possible you're the SK. From what we know, all Malones are dead, excluding the fates of Dexter, Rolfe, and Bernard. The vigilante could easily be one of those. It's like you aren't even reading my posts thoroughly. I specifically said that the time when we must lynch you is a time when we think we've nailed the Ferrarris down to one, and have an idea of who that last Ferrarri is.

You also always seem to tunnel onto me when I receive a small bit of suspicion, bringing it to something bigger than it is. Don't even say that I'm trying to so confusion for trying to lynch a vigilante, because that's not true at all. The only thing townie about your claim is that there haven't been any counter claims. Yes, your targets seem to be attempts to help us, but they all have ended up town. Surely you would have been a little bit more careful with your decisions after all of your known kills have been town.

I have no part in being scum, and if you are so strongly convinced that I'm scum, kill me. I dare you. It'll just be another false read, but you won't care, it's highly possible that you're an SK. You just want everybody dead.

Ferrarris are our priority, as I said, so don't even say that I'm trying to get rid of you immediately.

I doubt we'll catch any Ferrarris if you keep shoving words down my mouth as well, but there's little I can do about it. You'll never listen, you never have. I've given all the information I have, and whether you believe it or not is your own decision. If you choose not to, then this will be a rough game for the Malones.

Hmm, I don't know, maybe that we all be more vocal?!

Says you? You haven't exactly been the most vocal amoung us :tongue:

How do we know we haven't seen an SK? All I'm saying is it's quite possible you're the SK. From what we know, all Malones are dead, excluding the fates of Dexter, Rolfe, and Bernard. The vigilante could easily be one of those.

You think Dexter, Rolfe or Bernard was the vig? Then how do you explain that none of them counter claimed or even discredited Colin's claim?

[...]

I doubt we'll catch any Ferrarris if you keep shoving words down my mouth as well, but there's little I can do about it. You'll never listen, you never have. I've given all the information I have, and whether you believe it or not is your own decision. If you choose not to, then this will be a rough game for the Malones.

*huh* Agressive much? Is your team not doing so well anymore? :look:

I heard what you said, Terrence. Don't try to act like what I responded to was anything resembling a town mindset. Here's something you aren't thinking about (beside the other points I made): how would a townie possibly know when we're down to the last scum so we could lynch your supposed SK? You'll of course know when we'll be at that point since you know your own team's affiliation.

And that's real cute, Candy. Both of you seem intent on believing the impossible. Is that because it's the only way you two can can think to win, now that Dexter and Rolfie are gone? Lame. It's so lame, in fact, that even Peter finds it stupid. That should tell you that you're in trouble right there.

You've confirmed your scumminess for me, Terrence and Candy. The rest of us should thank you for making tomorrow that much easier. If there's a third one of you left, they can feel free to expose themselves, too.