pedroagnelo

0937 Community show - Coimbra

Hi everybody!

As sugested here this topic was created to annouce our first show ever. As I believe most of you aren't aware of us, let me make a small introduction:

Our community is based around Forum 0937, which was created in August '06. Although most of us are Portuguese, the community is open to all portuguese speaking fans, as well as any of you who is curious enough to try and understand portuguese ;-)

The show will take place on the 24th of March in Coimbra, Portugal featuring a range of LEGO themes ranging from Pirates to City and Technic to MindStorms. Participants can display as many creations as they like but they need to let the organisers know how much space they will require by the 9th of March. As an added bonus there will be security and you can even get an exclusive T shirt and there will even be gifts for the children that visit the show!

Also, we'll have two former LEGO Ambassadors, Lu

Sorry for double posting 8-|

Some of the show's photos are online here: 0937 Community

I'll try to upload all of them until the end of the week. Hope you you enjoy the pics as much as we enjoyed the expo!

As an added bonus there will be security and you can even get an exclusive T shirt and there will even be gifts for the children that visit the show!

Pedro Agnelo

Ahem.... I