Sign in to follow this  
markus1984

Episode VI - "The End"

Great job! A few years ago I was thinking of making a MOC like this, but never had the resources to carry it out. It's very cool to see this as a finished product, and I have to say it's an amazing job!

Only second place! I´ve voted for this great work and wonder why the council of Elrond win.

It´s a great work too, but not so a great design also the method of construction is better.

That´s my meaning.

PUSH!!!

No - just a joke :wink:

I just have to say thank you!

Because it gives me extreme pleasure that you like my MOC`s and write so many nice comments!

Only second place! I´ve voted for this great work and wonder why the council of Elrond win.

It´s a great work too, but not so a great design also the method of construction is better.

That´s my meaning.

Mhh, i think it`s an absolut great work but there are more castle and lotr fan`s in my opinion - but it`s ok because i`v won the SWO :wink:

buy

markus

Fantastic MOC. I am especially impressed with the greebling on the surface of the Death Star II and all the fantastic story details (the Imperial Shuttle, the Super Star Destroyer). I feel that it would be even better if you included minifigs from the new Ewok Village (mainly Leia), however, the current ones you feature get the job done.