Sign in to follow this  
GravGunner

Guild of Historica - Roster of Visages

Hello Guildmembers of Historica,

I would like to invite you all to post in this here topic your sigfig.

This I ask for I found that when looking through the Guild Introduction Pages to see which parts are commonly used as a sigfig that browsing through 505(and counting!) pages is a *bit* steep to start out with.

I also found that people have similar looking sigfigs(which lead to a mild annoyance by some members) and that people like them unique.

So without further ado, I hereby invite you to post your sigfig and some basic information in this here topic.

I do like to request that you all stick to 1 post and that all refrain from commenting on any sigfig in here, so that cluttering remains to a minimum.

---

Usually a topic like this would start with one's own sigfig as an example.

However, I am not *yet* a member of any guild, I would introduce Bob for this purpose:

Bob Smith

Lego-Castle-Lion-Knights-Minifig-Ridder-Soldaat-CAS192-29169181.jpg

Guild: none

Short Bio: Bob has no clue why he is here, but Bob will smile nonetheless<link to full bio can be posted here>

Hometown: unknown <post a link to your MOC if you build any>

Parts: Black Hips and Red Legs; Blue Minifig, Cape Plastic; Blue Minifig, Plume Feather Triple; Dark Gray Minifig, Headgear Helmet Castle with Fixed Face Grille; Red Torso Castle Breastplate Pattern / Black Arms / Yellow Hands; Yellow Minifig, Head Standard Grin Pattern - Stud Hollow <For those community builds>

---

If more information is desired to have on a first go, let me know.

I'll close this for now, as explained in the Mitgardia topic. But the bricklink links added are very usefull as I also like to make sigfigs from others. :thumbup: And welcome Bob, choose wisely!