Sign in to follow this  
Axle

Angelo Vogel (Original Character decals, but could be used as a genera

Hello good peoples of the Minifig Customisation Workshop :classic:

Taking a break from studying for my exams which are currently going on,

I decided to create some decals based off characters from my films/graphic novel.

Here's one of them, a German Major General called Angelo Vogel. Please lemme know what you think of the decal!

vogelbody.png

His face:

vogelsface.png

The face is based off the Collectable Minifig Series' Pilot ( Series 2 I think? :wacko: ), but younger. I might re-make it with thicker Eyebrows and a deeper colour for the "wrinkles" and what not..

I'll throw in two reference pictures here, so people have an idea what the 'real' Vogel looks like.

Here's the film one:

angelow.png

And here's the Graphic Novel drawn version (In the center):

vogel_low_qual.png

The character to his right is the one who's decal I shall be making next, tomorrow night possibly. :tongue: What is any decal worth if it's not applied to a minifig? I'm not sure, but I applied it to one of my minifigs, i've yet to get a proper camera, so here's a bad quality picture, sorry :look:

2013-06-12_19.20.36.jpg

I might try making a bright-grey coloured "skirt" for him, some point in the future. I might make the tie on the torso darker too, it seems too bright.

Anyways! :blush: Please let me know what you think, or what I could do more to capture the likeness?

Axle :classic: