Sign in to follow this  
pocketmego

MOC: CAPTAIN WHITESTAR - Defender of The Univese!

Lovin' the look of the torso. Not so sure about the limbs though, they could use a little bulk.

I've been considering adding armor to the back. It should help bulk up the limbs. Thanks.

As with some of your other MOCs, not much to say... I'd suggest spreading out the silver through the body, instead of just the torso and head, as well as changing the orange node piece to blue or white.

As with some of your other MOCs, not much to say... I'd suggest spreading out the silver through the body, instead of just the torso and head, as well as changing the orange node piece to blue or white.

Well to be honest, he's 3 models old. Another delay for fingers. My models should be getting more elaborate now.

I like the color scheme, and the opposeable fingers, and the HF chest armor gives this guy the look that he's strong and important, but there are some things that need to be adjusted. I think this guy needs some more silver distributed around his body in some shape or form, I think the blue parts on the lower legs should be turned trans blue to match the upper arms( or the upper arms turned solid 'light' blue to match the lower legs), and this Defender of the Universe will fall fast if he doesn't get some back support, stat!

I would suggest perhaps giving him a tool as well.. something to 'defend the universe' with.

I like the name, and I like the idea, but the guy is simple, and I think he needs a little work before he can go out and 'defend the universe'.

I like saying 'defend the universe'. It sounds cool :P

Well, I like the aesthetic theme you're going for, and I think the Piraka Torso goes well with the Bulk armour. The arms and legs however seem like they were taken straight off of Matoro Inika and the blues don't match up. His back's also looking a little sparse.