eldiano

SuperHeroes Minifigures

Is this a good setup for the minifigures or should stack them one above each other? I'm currently working on my superhero display case and assembling all of my sets together so tell me what you guys think so far? What are some of you guy's ways of displaying your Lego Superheroes collection?

adzUnthG.jpg adi1DsZU.jpg abmFrXcK.jpg abmQEYyX.jpg abvXiPG0.jpg acpdmHx0.jpg abmRihw2.jpg

Nice collection there. I envy you!

Although you may want to crop your photos. I can see some private info on the shelf to the right.

I would sort them alphabetically, but then again, I'm OCD. So there is another option. For a case though, that's fine.

Nice collection there. I envy you!

Although you may want to crop your photos. I can see some private info on the shelf to the right.

Oopps thanks for the heads up, I forgot about my meds though!

I would personally keep it the way you have it, it looks cleaner and better, in my opinion, that way.

Thanks I wasn't sure, I don't that many extra bricks and if I Do I picked them up from a Lego Store, it looks mediocre at best but I think it works, I almost bought the minifigure display cases from Lego but they are a bit smaller especially for the hulk and some other figs, so I went with the custom route.

I would sort them alphabetically, but then again, I'm OCD. So there is another option. For a case though, that's fine.

Huh now you got me thinking, I went OCD by putting them in arcs like villans, heroes, movies but not alphabetically and stuff lol. I am saving up like 1000usd for the sdcc minifigures, so we will see they don't drop below 900usd but either way the first two batman and green lantern and like 1000+. One thing that I noticed about this forum is that rarely no one shows off their collection, I like seeing other people's Lego addiction so please if you have pictures of the Super Heroes line please post them.

I got the Bluray and saw the first five stop motion videos and man some people are extremely creative and went all out!

Made this custom Clark kent, just got a navy blue torso online, but found out it doesn't match the one from the minifigure, luckily enough though the suit matches with the cop's pants from arkham asylum!!!

acxIAppY.jpg