Anybody here? It seems like Purplonia is going to be lynched. Hopefully we can get our first Odor Eater, and if she turns out as a Penis, then Godric wold be a good idea to look into. However, it appears three more people need to vote, and for all we know, Purplonia might not get lynched, because if one of the people voting for Purplonia were to change their vote to Godric, he would be lynched, and the same with the other three animals who have yet to vote.

Anybody here? It seems like Purplonia is going to be lynched. Hopefully we can get our first Odor Eater, and if she turns out as a Penis, then Godric wold be a good idea to look into. However, it appears three more people need to vote, and for all we know, Purplonia might not get lynched, because if one of the people voting for Purplonia were to change their vote to Godric, he would be lynched, and the same with the other three animals who have yet to vote.

To answer your first question, I am here, I just have nothing to add to the current conversation (or lack thereof :hmpf:).

I've come back with further thoughts and I have to say my initial list is the best I could come up with. As I stated I had my suspicions about Purplonia before I cast my vote, so it'll stay there.

i really didn't want to have to do this, but it's too close. I know for a fact that Pink is town. It's going to get me blocked or killed tonight, but it's too dangerous to lynch a townie today. Gertrude called me scummy for thinking about numbers, but it's scummy to not yhink of them. We lost seven already. If we have another night like yesterday, scum can win on day five. It's not 'endgame' right now, but it''s close.

I know Pink is town. That's why I'm so sure scum is making a play to save Godric. With the votes split like this, one of the tas to be scum. And it's Godric. I bet my life on it. Lynch me tomorrow if he isnt.

Lynching Pink won't doom town, but town will be almost lost if we lynch town again today.

*the two has to be scum

i really didn't want to have to do this, but it's too close. I know for a fact that Pink is town. It's going to get me blocked or killed tonight, but it's too dangerous to lynch a townie today. Gertrude called me scummy for thinking about numbers, but it's scummy to not yhink of them. We lost seven already. If we have another night like yesterday, scum can win on day five. It's not 'endgame' right now, but it''s close.

I know Pink is town. That's why I'm so sure scum is making a play to save Godric. With the votes split like this, one of the tas to be scum. And it's Godric. I bet my life on it. Lynch me tomorrow if he isnt.

Lynching Pink won't doom town, but town will be almost lost if we lynch town again today.

*the two has to be scum

How do you know? I'm willing to change my vote, but I need more than "I know she is town". What other info can you provide?

Tis quite a claim to stick thy neck out there over, Helena. I will give thee the benefit of the doubt in changing my vote to help put a bit of space away from Purplonia.

Unvote: Langston Lionheart

Vote: Godric Goaty-Blather

That said... if thou doth believe so strongly that Purplonia is town, why doth thou not suggest voting for Gertrude? Are thou in disagreement with Drubulum that they are most likely not on the same team?

*the two has to be scum

What? So you're saying that there's nine people (the eight voting for Purplonia and Dillpickle) that are scum? Not only is that horriblely unbalanced, it's just plain stupid. I've seen this stupid ploy used so many times: "lynch me if he's town!!", and it always results in the loss of two townies. In this case, one townie (me) because I'm sure that Helena is scum.

How do you know for sure that Pink is town? Do you know her alliegence as a scum because you're a scum as well, so you call her an absolute town? You know, if I do get lynched today by the apparently clearvoyent Helena, I do hope you all lynch her tomorrow as she so requests.

So, do you guys think Godric is scummier than Purplonia? Personally, I think he is a little bit, though I do appreciate his analysis. He is stepping up and starting to towntell a bit, but I can't tell if he is ploying. Therefore, I will Vote: Purplonia Pink

Your voting Purplonia even though you think Godris is scummier? :wacko:

What are you trying to say here besides getting animals to vote for Purplonia? :sceptic:

I agree that because the vote is so split that its likely one ot the two is an odor eater. If your willing to bet your life on Purpolonia being a penis I'm going to follow you. I dont think the odor eaters can win by lynching a penis today, so I doubt an odor eater would give their life to save a fellow scum. At least were getting somewhere today. Unvote: Purplonia Pink

Vote: Godric Goaty-Blatter

The power of loooooove, a force from aboooooove, cleaning my soul. Flame on burn desire, love with tognues of fiiire. Purge the soul. Make love yooouuur goooaaaal. :sing:

It is quite a ploy if she is scum. If we mislynch today, we get two scum tomorrow.

Sorry mate, just makes the most sense out of the two now. Though, I can see the alternate argument being made that lynching Pink will either clear or not clear Helena. For now, I'd like to play it safe.

vote tally

Godric Goaty-Blather: 10 votes (Rutherford Hablabble-Bibble, Helena Hippopaw, Lulu Pittoolo, Firuz Foxtail, Ariattny Sugarbottom, Purplonia Pink, Drubulum Panck, Dillpickle Catterweed, Bartholomew Bearbutt, Barkonius Twitch)

Purplonia Pink: 6 votes (Gertrude Tincanchew, Nicholas Dickory, Timly Dimplebop, Godric Goaty-Blather, Langston Lionheart, Twatty Tittlesteen)

There are 13 hours left in Day Three.

*the two has to be scum

This is a bold claim, isn't it? How exactly do you know Pinkie is town? Convince me you're on the level and I might change my vote, okay?

It strikes me as odd that people are suddenly so willing to change their votes without corroborating evidence; what do they know that the rest of us don't?

It strikes me as odd that people are suddenly so willing to change their votes without corroborating evidence; what do they know that the rest of us don't?

I merely unvoted Pinkie as a show of good faith, pending more information from Helena.

What? So you're saying that there's nine people (the eight voting for Purplonia and Dillpickle) that are scum? Not only is that horriblely unbalanced, it's just plain stupid.

Well, I don't think she means that there're nine scum, just that there are OE's among the voters.

Well, it does not seem like a scum ploy on Helena's part, because it would be a pretty stupid one. Plus, Godric I suspected for some time, so the choice is easy.

Unvote: Purplonia Pink

This is a bold claim, isn't it? How exactly do you know Pinkie is town? Convince me you're on the level and I might change my vote, okay?

I'll explain the bold claim to you in simple terms.

Whichever way you look at it, Helena and Pinkie are on the same side. A townie would never lie to protect an Odor Eater, and an Odor Eater would never draw attention to divert a lynch away from a townie. So, clearly the same side.

Odor Eaters can trade actions around upon death. There is no reason to save one Odor Eater as opposed to an other. Odor Eaters will not win with a mislynch today. So, it would have been more intelligent to just lose one member of the Odor Eater than to put two in the spotlight the following day. So it is nearly impossible that they are Odor Eaters.

Doesn't make any sort of good case against Godric. Does make a superb case for sparing Pink for a day.

La la la, I love the flowers. La la la, everyone is trying to sleep with me. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Crah, Lulu wants a cracker, crah! yes, that's an animal sound and not an overused cliché :tongue:

*the two has to be scum

I agree that most likely one of the two is scum, and I still am more suspicious of Godric than I am of Purplonia. I don't know why you are so sure he's town, but I am willing to believe you know what you do.

The fact that the votes got split so neatly reeks of a scum play, and if Godric turns up scum tomorrow, we'll have to take a close look at those who initiated the nigh-successful bandwagon on Purplonia, especially Getrude.

Should Godric, against all odds, turn up town, I think we might want to lynch Purplonia, just to see if Helena hasn't been messing with us. It would be an unconservative tactic for a scum player, but I haven't seen anything that actually clears Helena and with seven townies down, it's possible that the scum might get cocky. Not to mention that long streaks of failed lynches are usually a sign of the scum infiltrating the town...

But for now, I'll keep my vote on Godric. I'm fairly confident we are doing the right thing, but I don't want to get caught off-guard. :sadnew:

Whichever way you look at it, Helena and Pinkie are on the same side. A townie would never lie to protect an Odor Eater, and an Odor Eater would never draw attention to divert a lynch away from a townie. So, clearly the same side.

Odor Eaters can trade actions around upon death. There is no reason to save one Odor Eater as opposed to an other. Odor Eaters will not win with a mislynch today. So, it would have been more intelligent to just lose one member of the Odor Eater than to put two in the spotlight the following day. So it is nearly impossible that they are Odor Eaters.

Doesn't make any sort of good case against Godric. Does make a superb case for sparing Pink for a day.

La la la, I love the flowers. La la la, everyone is trying to sleep with me. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Point, hmm?

Point, hmm?

Stupid phone, why must you be so stupid?

What I was going to say "Good point, but I'd still like to hear more from Helena, okay?"

It is highly unlikely that Helena would stick her neck out for Purplonia like that if one or both were scum, so why don't I...

Unvote: Purplonia Pink

Vote: Godric Goaty-Blather (?)

I refuse to give up, you cannot allow Helena's apparent Day One grudge to stick into your minds. Here's some alternative solutions:

1) Helena is some sort of paranoid investigator. She investigated Purplonia and found her to be "town" and then investigated me and found me to be "scum".

2) Purplonia has been speaking to Helena since Day One and has probably earned her trust. This, coupled with the fact that Helena does not like me, makes sense that she'd be manipulated.

3) They're both stupid scum looking for a scapegoat (hah, another pun)

4) They're both town trying to save each others skins.

Purplonia has seemed like one of the more erect members of our penile organization, while Godric continues to ping me as an odoriferous Odor Eater. If Godric does turn up as a penis, at least we'll know who to turn on.

vote tally

Godric Goaty-Blather: 13 votes (Rutherford Hablabble-Bibble, Helena Hippopaw, Lulu Pittoolo, Firuz Foxtail, Ariattny Sugarbottom, Purplonia Pink, Drubulum Panck, Dillpickle Catterweed, Bartholomew Bearbutt, Barkonius Twitch, Langston Lionheart, Nicholas Dickory, Belinda Bugglesby)

Purplonia Pink: 4 votes (Gertrude Tincanchew, Timly Dimplebop, Godric Goaty-Blather, Twatty Tittlesteen)

There are ~8.5 hours left in Day Three.

What? So you're saying that there's nine people (the eight voting for Purplonia and Dillpickle) that are scum? Not only is that horriblely unbalanced, it's just plain stupid.

Wow! Major *huh* coming in here. Trying to twist her words around, are you? Ping! ...or whatever.

I urge all of you to please reconsider. This is not playing it safe, this is doing exactly what Helena wants: shooting the town in the foot.

Please hear my words.

If I were someone else, I would say, "Wow AtE there," or something of the like, but since I'm not a fluffy little farm animal, but a really wise old dragon I'll just say that that really sounds like an Appeal to Emotion.

I have to disagree with you there. It's not impossible that they are in fact on different teams. The fact is that Helena has, from what I have seen, not stated clearly that she discovered Godric to be scum (please point me out if I am wrong on this), so I don't think she's actually 100% certain that Godric will flip scum. That would leave us stuck in the same position as we were today after the Wang lynch failed, if Godric were to flip town. Would we take it out on Helena? We could, but I am sure someone will mention that Helena, being town, would not have known who she was lynching. Still, I voted for Godric originally, I think he is the scummiest here, and what Helena said, does make me stand a bit more firmly on that vote.

You sound quite disappointed that more people aren't voting for me. This would be alright, but you didn't really respond to my reply to you, so you just unvoted because you got called out on splitting the vote. Splitting the vote is bad, yes, but Pancky Pancake's comment was probably a bit premature as we still have a day left to discuss, and you should at least provide a better explanation for an unvote (also vote, besides saying that I'm forgettable to you...that hurts my feelings :cry_sad: )besides that it isn't going to happen. That would make premature acts on both your parts. Yeah, this vote's for me, and I shouldn't be arguing against an unvote :laugh:, but it's an unvote that pings me.

Ugh, sorry, I must have missed that.

Nah, things have changed now, but there was pretty much no way it was going to be anyone other than Godric/Purplonia. There would have had to have been serious concrete "evidence" against you, and since there hadn't/hasn't been any thus far, I didn't feel like there was going to be anything later on. I still suspect you to an extent; your defense (now that I've read it) makes me feel a lot better about you, but like everyone else, you're not cleared to me.

I guess I'll reply to you now:

Well, I don't know what to say about that, because I have offered my opinions where and when I can; I'm not particularly skilled in heavy analysis either and it usually takes me forever to bring up what I can (like this post did), so I try to put more effort in quality than quantity. Nothing I can do if you don't accept that :shrug_confused: Plus, there have been others much less opinionated than I have thus far (like Belinda and Timly).

Yeah, I understand. I have to say, I'm a lot happier with your contributions today than those on the other days (unless I'm mistaking you for someone else? I don't know). Meh.

*the two has to be scum

Spooky. Well, anyways, that's that.

I have to admit, if push came to shove, I would have voted Godric in the end, but this just makes it all the easier. Hope you're scum, Goaty-Blather. :thumbup:

As clear as I can explain, it's this: i have learned Pink is town. There is almost no chance the vote would be split today if Godric was town. The scum don't need to play that way. So, I am 99% sure Godric is scum. There isn' t more to say.

Sign in to follow this