Paddyb98

Lego Alderaan: A rather surprising MOC

Hello all, I was watching A New Hope a few days ago and, well, inspiration struck me. As it says on wookiepedia, "Originally the home of the Killiks, Alderaan was later conquered by Humans. Despite a battle during the Great Galactic War and a civil war during the subsequent Cold War, Alderaan remained peaceful during much of galactic history. However, in 0 BBY, Grand Moff Tarkin and the Galactic Empire wanted to intimidate the galaxy into submission, and destroyed the unarmed and peaceful planet using the first Death Star's superlaser."

LEGO ALDERAAN,

79951734b6c3fcb61366510444.jpeg

Here she is in all of her beauty. This easily uses more pieces then anything else I've ever built.

06551734bcb033941366510539.jpeg

Try to find one or two the poor souls who lives were destroyed in this moment.

77751734a0a7b5a11366510090.jpeg

This picture was taken from a freighter on the far side of the planet just after the blast.

Side note: this was a joke. I ask nicely that I am not dragged to the town square and stoned by the public as punishment. And as always, Comment, Question, and Flaming in welcome and encouraged.

Edited by Paddyb98

Oh crap, they worked before but now I see their gone too. I'll have to fix them in them morning, because it's 11 o'clock here......

I tried the server you used for the hosted picture and resized one of my own to see what would happen and to check your path ect, and encountered this message:

Note: Pictures will only remain on our server for 10 minutes, so linking to this image will not work for very long.

I'm thinking this is your problem.

Edited by theDeanoRama