Sign in to follow this  
Scouty

Imperial Landing Craft Trouble.

This is really weird, the gods of Lego must played trickery upon me. I was looking for a technic "L" shaped piece that drops the tran-neon cones upon rebel scum. I found one, but I've missed one, I looked...and looked....and looked. I was going barking mad (Not really but was a bit frustrated). I leave the room to get a drink, I come back, I start building, I look down, and the piece is in view, clear as water. I don't know how I could've missed it right there, in an opening of two inches. What the heck? It dissapears, then appears this was really bazaar.

Anyone else have strange stories while building SW sets?

Hi

a simalar thing happend to me whilst building the 7902 doctors car. i couldn't find a 1x1 slanted transperent yellow piece. i went to check the bin to see if the part was still in the bag, it wasn't, when i came back, i found it!

A similar thing happened to me when I was building the Rebel Blockade Runner. I was looking for a particular white piece, and I even picked out every single white piece individually and I still couldn't find it. I had a break, came back, and it was sitting the in plain view *wacko*