Sign in to follow this  
master3019

CUUSOO Work In Progress - Star Wars Minifigure Boxes

Okay. Before anyone starts hating because "Oh that's too much like Kenner and Hasbro, oh no!" that's not what this is. Each box/kit/whatever will include a building component. Although some elements may resemble each other, don't tell me I copied or anything.

So what this is is boxes with individual figures AND BUILDING ELEMENTS (along with buildable display stands) from all six movies (e.g. Luke Skywalker), major video games (e.g. Revan) and comics (e.g. K'Kruhk), both Clone Wars series (Otua Blank), and any other major characters (Jaxxon, T'ra Saa). Minifigures released together in a wave can be grouped together to make groups that may be expanded on later in the series (e.g. Obi-Wan and Commander Cody are released in one wave, and the next wave has a 212th clone trooper). The minifigures will be made as effeciently as possible so that LEGO won't have to waste money on new molds.

NOTE: I'M AWARE THAT THIS CUUSOO PROBABLY WON'T BE CHOSEN, BUT IT MAY GIVE LEGO AN IDEA FOR THE FUTURE

I'll update with images, and additional info

I am going to lock this for now, because you don't have any pictures at the moment. Please feel free to PM me or another SW staff member if you would like to update this with pictures in the future. Thanks!