Sign in to follow this  
Rounin

Let me reintroduce myself

Hello

My name is Robert and I used to be a LEGO addict.

I have been a member here since 2007 and I only have a handful of post and my last post was nearly two years ago :thumbdown: My love for the LEGO hobby has waned over the last several years to the point where I stopped completely. However recently my nephew has shown lots of interest in LEGO and I have been digging out all my old LEGO for him when he comes to visit and I'm hooked :grin: any spare time I have I'm building again. I think stepping back from the hobby for a short while was just what I needed I have not had this much fun with LEGO for a very long time.

This time around I hope I can be a better member of this community and contribute to the forums more. I look forward to chatting with you all.

Well then, welcome back! I am glad that you turned back to your hobby! I am excited to see some of your builds soon. :classic:

I have been a member here since 2007 and I only have a handful of post and my last post was nearly two years ago...
This time around I hope I can be a better member of this community and contribute to the forums more. I look forward to chatting with you all.

wow... like if I would read myself *oh2*

had the same situation! - registered in 2007 and "didn't have time" to write for last couple of years, well a lot of things happened in the meantime :sceptic:

Got back seriously just few days ago!

Good to see that there's two us :thumbup: Hoping you will stay here for longer as I am about to :sweet: