Sign in to follow this  
Moexy

[MOC] LOTR - Halls of Erebor

I like this one. I was wondering how it was so well lit in the photos, but then I saw the zoomed out one and it has no roof. That explains it. :thumbup:

I was wondering how it was so well lit in the photos, but then I saw the zoomed out one and it has no roof.

Thank you!

Yea :tongue: initially it wasn't my goal, I tried to not photograph the walls actually :laugh:

Edited by Moexy

Thanx :classic:

why don't the Axemen door guards have beards?!

Well, I used the torso's of the Hobbits (and their fleshie heads) and I find their torso's not really dwarflike (they don't have the armorlike design like Gimli), so I used the armor to cover up their torso's. Because of the armors I can't use the dwarven beards :cry_sad:

So in my imagination they tucked their beards in their armors to protect them so the goblins can't cut them off :laugh::tongue:

Edited by Moexy

True , haven't thought about that actually, I could use Boromir his face and maybe some bearded faces from star wars (Qui Gon's face for example).

Thanx for the advice :thumbup::blush:

Amazing MOC!

However, how mean of the king to take the Arkenstone after burying it with Thorin's body!

Thank you!

... how mean of the king to take the Arkenstone after burying it with Thorin's body!

You made a good point there :tongue: I forgot about that one :blush::laugh: