SALLEN92

Catwoman and Two-Decals

Hey guys back again with this Catwoman Torso as well as an altered and finished Two-Face both inspired by there Arkham City designs. C&C is welcome as always :)

Catwoman

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/captjack/decals/Superheroes/catwoman.png

Two-Face

harvey_two-face_arkham_city.png

Gonna have a go at getting these onto some figures over the weekend, just need to find a place first here in the UK that does waterslide decals.

Edited by LuxorV
Converted huge deeplinked picture to link. Please use thumbnails.

Yes! Yes! YES! You nailed Two-Face's head decal perfectly! I like it a lot. Awesome improvement. :thumbup: 

Oh by the way, it's great to see more decals from you. :wink: Catwoman looks fantastic (I mean that in the least perverted way possible :laugh:). Are you gonna do a face decal for her?

Thanks for the kind words guys, I do have a Flickr account which has some more decals but it won't let me link it for some reason :/ so until I figure that out, you'll just have to make do with these. On Catwoman's face I'm currently working on it!

I love Catwoman and Two Face's face, but the black half of the torso bothers me. I think the burning (is it burning?) looks too cloudy and less scorched.

I love Catwoman and Two Face's face, but the black half of the torso bothers me. I think the burning (is it burning?) looks too cloudy and less scorched.

Yep it is supposed to be burning, I sat for a while trying to figure what was best and that seemed to be the most Lego like I could come up with, if you have a better idea then feel free to go with it!

Btw Updated Catwoman as she now has a face :)

Catwoman