Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Heroica RPG - Quest #43: Protect My Brother

QM Note: Where are you guys?! I can't auto-battle the next round for you, since a couple of you have such low health. So keep those actions coming this way, please!

QM Note: Thanks, Bricksandparts! :classic:

Results of Round Four of the Merry Women Battle:

Johon vs. Robina Hooter - Hit (Robina: 115 health-(25/2=13 dmg)=102 health + decay of 4 health)

>Dak - Stunned

>Sylph nurtures Nur - Nurture (Nur: +22 health)

>Nur (Earth) vs. Little Jane - Magic Counter/Spell (Little Jane: 192 health-(30x2=60 dmg)=132 health; Nur: -1 ether)

Alanna Dale - Free Hit vs. Johon (Johon: 24 health-16 dmg=8 health)

Robina Hooter - Decay (Robina: 102 health-4 dmg=98 health)

Johon hits Robina for 13 damage and causes the decay-effect on her again. Dak recovers from getting stunned. Sylph nurtures Nur back to full health. Nur then blasts Little Jane with an earthen spell that causes 60 damage. Alanna gets a good shot at Johon, dealing 16 damage, while Robina suffers a loss of 4 health due to the decay.

Three enemies remain.

Enemies:

heroicanpc-robinahooter.jpg

Robina Hooter
- "I'm not called Hooter for no reason."

*Decay of 4 health for 2 more rounds*

Type: Humanoid

Level: 18

Health: 98/215

Special I:
Steal From the Rich
– Robina steals 10% of the gold from the opponent with most gold. The gold cannot be recovered.

Special II :
Give To the Poor
– After stealing, Robina throws the stolen gold at the opponent with least gold, dealing damage equal to the amount of gold, regardless of row and SP.

Drops: Merry Bow (WP:7; steals 1 gold upon each successful hit (except shield-skills); suitable for rangers), Ranger's Quiver (WP: 1 to bows and crossbows; suitable for rangers)

Note: Robina fights from the
back row
, so all non-ranged attacks will do half damage to her. Her attacks ignore row as well.

heroicanpc-littlejane.jpg

Little Jane
- "Men sometimes call me Twin Mountains, and then I punch them in the face."

Level: 20

Health: 132/282

Special:
Giant Blow
– Causes 30 damage and the afraid-effect to the target.

Drops: Quarterstaff (WP:4/8 against humanoid enemies)

heroicanpc-alannadale.jpg

Alanna Dale
- "My breasts may be small and humble, but at least I have my lovely voice!"

Level: 16

Health: 77/167

Special:
Cacophony
– Causes 8 damage to all opponents regardless of row with 50% chance of stunning each of them for the next round.

Drops: Lute (WP:8, suitable for minstrels)

Party:

ava-sylph.jpg

Sylph Solanum (Dannylonglegs)

unknown age, unknown race Druid ***Party Leader***

Level 15½

Power:
(15+7)

Defense:

Health:
3/30
(9+14+7)

Ether:
13/20
(5+14+1)

Gold:

Equipment:
Mockthril Rod (WP:7)

Inventory:
Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Confusion, 2 Potions, 1 Grand Potion, 2 Tonics, Grand Tonic, Remedy, 2 Smelling Salts, 2 Venoms, Smoke Bomb, 2 Fire Bombs, 2 Ice Bombs, 3 Water Bombs, 2 Lightning Bombs, Floral Bomb, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, 8 Bones, Signet Ring, Saber Teeth

6843093399_d39f47706a_t.jpg

Dak Shadeaux (Darth Nihilus)

35 years old half-elven, half-Mopag Black Knight

Level 15½
*Immune to Asleep and Fragile*

Power:
(15+10)
(20 for ranged attacks
(15+5)
)

Defense:
(7+5)

Health:
22/30
(7+14+9)

Ether:
0/0

Gold:

Equipment:
Black Sword (WP:10,
lightning
-elemental), Fauxthril Shield (SP:7), Trendy Handbag (protects wearer from whatever bad effect was last inflicted to someone else in a battle), Heavy Armor (SP:5, protects from fragile-effect)

Inventory:
Throwing Knife (WP:5), Twin Longswords (WP:3), 5 Potions, 2 Grand Potions, Grand Tonic, Elixir, Remedy, Phoenix Essence, 3 Meads, 2 Venoms, Nostrum, Mythril Shard, Bedroll, Shovel, Aquamarine

ava-johon.jpg

Johon (Bricksandparts)

25 years old male human Raider

Level 17½
*Natural Respite*

Power:
(17+8)

Defense:

Health:
8/32
(8+16+1+7)

Ether:
0/0

Gold:

Equipment:
Sword of Decay (WP:8; once the target is inflicted with damage they lose a quarter of the power of the strike each following turn for three turns; the effect cannot be compounded with more strikes; suitable to Mages, Knights and Barbarians), Helmet (+1 max health), Dog Statuette (SP: 1, once named (Rover), speaking the name summons a dog almost certainly to tag along on madcap adventures and make snippy comments.)

Inventory:
Greatsword (WP:3), Meteor Blade (WP:8,
Light
elemental), Healing Staff (WP:5, Healing effect; lent to Arthur G Regulus- usable by mages and clerics), Focal Staff (WP:5; focus fire: roll a 3 for 5 ether; suitable for clerics and mages), Aquamarine, 3 Potions, 2 Venoms, Ice Bomb, Phoenix Essence, Mead, Shovel, 2 Pick-axes, Magnifying Glass, Magic Compass

esn_aged.jpg

En Sabah Nur (Jebediahs)

30 year old male human Battle Mage

Level 18½
*Lucky*
*Natural Respite*
*Immune to Fragile, Sealed and Blinded*
*Encouraged*

Power:
(18+12)

Defense:

Health:
27/27
(5+17+5)

Ether:
14/23
(5+17+1)

Gold:

Equipment:
Stealth Dagger (WP: 12), Sealed Heavy Armour of Brilliance (SP:5,Immune: fragile, blinded, sealed effects), Loaded Die (
Lucky
effect),

Inventory:
En & Sabah & Nur (
Shurikens 3/3
, WP: 5), Sangriste Dagger (WP: 5), Helmet (+1 HP), Traveler's Cloak (SP: 1), Garnet (
Earth
), Aquamarine (
Water
), Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Luck, 3 Potions, Grand Tonic, 3 Phoenix Essences, Remedy, 3 Meads, 2 Smelling Salts, Venom, 2 Deadly Venom, Smoke Bomb, 2 Fire Bombs, 2 Ice Bombs, 2 Lightning Bombs, 2 Water Bombs, 2 Floral Bombs, 2 Holy Bombs, Bedroll, Magnifying Glass, Garnet Lamp of Summoning, Raw Meat

Party Leader, post the order of action. Everybody, choose your actions and targets.

"Hey knight, my pal Johon can't take much more punishment. Get in the fight quicker and put that shield of yours to use!" Nur wanted no part of the Twin Mountains' meaty fists so he decided to keep his distance and continue to attack Little Jane from the back row with an earth spell. He was getting closer to bringing down the giant like that time when he was saving Abel...

Sorry Sandy, Things have been rough without a computor, and I'm doing the best I can to get on regularly, but the library is simply not open on weekends, and there's only so much I can do from a Kindle. That is the action I would have done though.

Having healed Nur, Sylph healed Johon.

Order:

Sylph,

Dak,

Nur,

Johon

"I would get in there, but if you hadn't noticed, I just saved you an megablocks-whuppin' by getting rid of that healer lady. You are right, though-it's time to finish this." And with that, Dak launches himself towards Little Jane.

"I meant get first in the order of actions which only the PL can fix and absorb that hit from the minstrel!"

"I meant get first in the order of actions which only the PL can fix and absorb that hit from the minstrel!"

:wink: Gotcha, sorry about that. Your stategy is good.

Order:

Dak,

Sylph,

Nur,

Johon

Johon flings himself at Alanna, Trying to decay as many of them at the same time that he can.

Action:

Target: Alanna

Row: front

Weapon: Sword of Decay

Results of Round Five of the Merry Women Battle:

Dak vs. Little Jane - Critical Mortal Hit (Little Jane: 132 health-35 dmg=97 health)

Sylph nurtures Johon - Nurture (Johon: +22 health; Sylph: -1 ether)

>Nur (Earth) vs. Little Jane - Damage/Shield (Spellblade - Little Jane: 97 health-(54x2=108 dmg)-(54x2=108 dmg)=0 health)

Johon vs. Alanna Dale - Extra Critical Hit (Alanna: 77 health-41 dmg=36 health + decay of 11 dmg for 3 turns)

Robina Hooter - Free Hit vs. Dak (Dak: 22 health+12 SP-18 dmg=16 health)

Robina Hooter - Decay (Robina: 98 health-4 dmg=94 health)

Alanna Dale - Decay (Alanna: 36 health-11 dmg=25 health)

Dak hits Little Jane for 35 damage. Sylph restores 22 health to Johon. Nur then fells the mighty Little Jane with his spellblade. Johon shaves 41 health from Alanna, inflicting the decay-effect on her as well. Robina Hooter is left unattended, and she shoots Dak for 6 damage. Then she loses another 4 health because of the decay that ails her, while Alanna loses 11 health to decay.

Two enemies are left.

Enemies:

Robina Hooter

*Decay of 4 health for 1 more round*

Health: 94/215

Special I:
Steal From the Rich
– Robina steals 10% of the gold from the opponent with most gold. The gold cannot be recovered.

Special II :
Give To the Poor
– After stealing, Robina throws the stolen gold at the opponent with least gold, dealing damage equal to the amount of gold, regardless of row and SP.

Drops: Merry Bow (WP:7; steals 1 gold upon each successful hit (except shield-skills); suitable for rangers), Ranger's Quiver (WP: 1 to bows and crossbows; suitable for rangers)

back row
, so all non-ranged attacks will do half damage to her. Her attacks ignore row as well.

Alanna Dale

*Decay of 11 health for 2 more rounds*

Health: 25/167

Special:
Cacophony
– Causes 8 damage to all opponents regardless of row with 50% chance of stunning each of them for the next round.

Party:

ava-sylph.jpg

Level 15½

Power:
(15+7)

Defense:

Health:
3/30
(9+14+7)

Ether:
12/20
(5+14+1)

Gold:

Equipment:

Inventory:
Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Confusion, 2 Potions, 1 Grand Potion, 2 Tonics, Grand Tonic, Remedy, 2 Smelling Salts, 2 Venoms, Smoke Bomb, 2 Fire Bombs, 2 Ice Bombs, 3 Water Bombs, 2 Lightning Bombs, Floral Bomb, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, 8 Bones, Signet Ring, Saber Teeth

Level 15½

Power:
(15+10)
(20 for ranged attacks
(15+5)
)

Defense:
(7+5)

Health:
16/30
(7+14+9)

Ether:
0/0

Gold:

Equipment:
lightning
-elemental), Fauxthril Shield (SP:7), Trendy Handbag (protects wearer from whatever bad effect was last inflicted to someone else in a battle), Heavy Armor (SP:5, protects from fragile-effect)

Inventory:
Throwing Knife (WP:5), Twin Longswords (WP:3), 5 Potions, 2 Grand Potions, Grand Tonic, Elixir, Remedy, Phoenix Essence, 3 Meads, 2 Venoms, Nostrum, Mythril Shard, Bedroll, Shovel, Aquamarine

ava-johon.jpg

Johon (Bricksandparts)

Level 17½
*Natural Respite*

Power:
(17+8)

Defense:

Health:
30/32
(8+16+1+7)

Ether:
0/0

Gold:

Equipment:
Sword of Decay (WP:8; once the target is inflicted with damage they lose a quarter of the power of the strike each following turn for three turns; the effect cannot be compounded with more strikes; suitable to Mages, Knights and Barbarians), Helmet (+1 max health), Dog Statuette (SP: 1, once named (Rover), speaking the name summons a dog almost certainly to tag along on madcap adventures and make snippy comments.)

Inventory:
Light
elemental), Healing Staff (WP:5, Healing effect; lent to Arthur G Regulus- usable by mages and clerics), Focal Staff (WP:5; focus fire: roll a 3 for 5 ether; suitable for clerics and mages), Aquamarine, 3 Potions, 2 Venoms, Ice Bomb, Phoenix Essence, Mead, Shovel, 2 Pick-axes, Magnifying Glass, Magic Compass

esn_aged.jpg

En Sabah Nur (Jebediahs)

Level 18½
*Lucky*
*Natural Respite*
*Encouraged*

Power:
(18+12)

Defense:

Health:
27/27
(5+17+5)

Ether:
14/23
(5+17+1)

Gold:

Equipment:
Stealth Dagger (WP: 12), Sealed Heavy Armour of Brilliance (SP:5,Immune: fragile, blinded, sealed effects), Loaded Die (
Lucky
effect),

Inventory:
En & Sabah & Nur (
Shurikens 3/3
, WP: 5), Sangriste Dagger (WP: 5), Helmet (+1 HP), Traveler's Cloak (SP: 1), Garnet (
Earth
), Aquamarine (
Water
), Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Luck, 3 Potions, Grand Tonic, 3 Phoenix Essences, Remedy, 3 Meads, 2 Smelling Salts, Venom, 2 Deadly Venom, Smoke Bomb, 2 Fire Bombs, 2 Ice Bombs, 2 Lightning Bombs, 2 Water Bombs, 2 Floral Bombs, 2 Holy Bombs, Bedroll, Magnifying Glass, Garnet Lamp of Summoning, Raw Meat

Party Leader, post the order of action. Everybody, choose your actions and targets.

"Ok, now I'm going to heal myself." grumbled Sylph as he called upon the forces of the earth to nurture him.

"Order up! On Shadeaux; on, Johon; on, Sabah; on, Blitzen! And by Blitzen, I mean me." He called sarcastically as he focused on his healing.

If it's not clear,

Order:

Dak,

Johon,

Sabah,

Sylph

Edited by Dannylonglegs

"Interesting cadence, Bat Handler. I somehow find it...motivating. Johon, which one was your girlfriend again?" Nur cast an earth spell from the back row at Alanna Dale.

"That actually hurt, you little...Oh, you are going to pay for that," Dak says, growling as he takes the hit from Robina. Summoning every ounce of strength he can, the Black Knight charges Robina, from the front row.

Results of Round Six of the Merry Women Battle:

Dak vs. Robina Hooter - Mortal Hit (Robina: 94 health-(25/2=13 dmg)=81 health)

Johon vs. Robina Hooter - Damage (Johon: 30 health-18 dmg=12 health)

Nur (Earth) vs. Alanna Dale - Special Damage/Special Damage (Cacophony - Sylph: 3 health-8 dmg=0 health; Dak: 16 health+12 SP-8 dmg=16 health + stunned; 12 health-8 dmg=4 health + stunned; Nur: 27 health+5 SP-8 dmg=24 health + stunned)

>Sylph nurtures himself - Shield (Roots of Life)

Robina Hooter - Decay (Robina: 81 health-4 dmg=77 health)

Alanna Dale - Decay (Alanna: 25 health-11 dmg=14 health)

Dak manages to deal 13 damage to Robina. The leader of the Merry Women avenges by shooting Johon for 18 damage. Alanna Dale then strums her lute, playing a cacophony that knocks out Sylph and leaves the rest of the party wounded and stunned. Both women suffer the effects of their decay.

The party is incapacitated, so the next round will be played automatically. Two enemies remain.

Enemies:

Robina Hooter

Health: 77/215

Special I:
Steal From the Rich

Special II :
Give To the Poor

back row

Alanna Dale

*Decay of 11 health for 1 more round*

Health: 14/167

Special:
Cacophony

Party:

ava-sylph.jpg

Level 15½ *Knocked Out*

Power:
(15+7)

Defense:

Health:
0/30
(9+14+7)

Ether:
12/20
(5+14+1)

Gold:

Equipment:

Inventory:

Level 15½
*Stunned*

Power:
(15+10)
(20 for ranged attacks
(15+5)
)

Defense:
(7+5)

Health:
16/30
(7+14+9)

Ether:
0/0

Gold:

Equipment:
lightning

Inventory:

ava-johon.jpg

Johon (Bricksandparts)

Level 17½
*Natural Respite*
*Stunned*

Power:
(17+8)

Defense:

Health:
4/32
(8+16+1+7)

Ether:
0/0

Gold:

Equipment:

Inventory:
Light

esn_aged.jpg

En Sabah Nur (Jebediahs)

Level 18½
*Lucky*
*Natural Respite*
*Encouraged*
*Stunned*

Power:
(18+12)

Defense:

Health:
24/27
(5+17+5)

Ether:
14/23
(5+17+1)

Gold:

Equipment:
Lucky
effect),

Inventory:
En & Sabah & Nur (
Shurikens 3/3
Earth
), Aquamarine (
Water

Results of Round Seven of the Merry Women Battle:

Dak - Stunned

Johon - Stunned

Nur - Stunned

Robina Hooter - Free Hit vs. Dak (Dak: 16 health+12 SP-18 dmg=10 health)

Alanna Dale - Free Hit vs. Johon (Johon: 4 health-16 dmg=0 health)

Alanna Dale - Decay (Alanna: 14 health-11 dmg=3 health)

The entire party is stunned, with the exception of Sylph, who lies on the ground unconscious. Robina is free to hit Dak, causing 6 damage, while Alanna takes care of Johon, knocking out the raider. Alanna then loses another 11 health due to her decay. Nur and Dak recover from their stun.

Two heroes remain standing against two enemies.

Enemies:

Robina Hooter

Health: 77/215

Special I:
Steal From the Rich

Special II :
Give To the Poor

back row

Alanna Dale

Health: 3/167

Special:
Cacophony

Party:

ava-sylph.jpg

Level 15½ *Knocked Out*

Power:
(15+7)

Defense:

Health:
0/30
(9+14+7)

Ether:
12/20
(5+14+1)

Gold:

Equipment:

Inventory:

Level 15½

Power:
(15+10)
(20 for ranged attacks
(15+5)
)

Defense:
(7+5)

Health:
10/30
(7+14+9)

Ether:
0/0

Gold:

Equipment:
lightning

Inventory:

ava-johon.jpg

Johon (Bricksandparts)

Level 17½
*Natural Respite*
*Knocked Out*

Power:
(17+8)

Defense:

Health:
0/32
(8+16+1+7)

Ether:
0/0

Gold:

Equipment:

Inventory:
Light

esn_aged.jpg

En Sabah Nur (Jebediahs)

Level 18½
*Lucky*
*Natural Respite*
*Encouraged*

Power:
(18+12)

Defense:

Health:
24/27
(5+17+5)

Ether:
14/23
(5+17+1)

Gold:

Equipment:
Lucky
effect),

Inventory:
En & Sabah & Nur (
Shurikens 3/3
Earth
), Aquamarine (
Water

Order: Dak, Nur.

Ooc: Damn.

"Dak, if you must go first, tend to our leader or attack, which ever is more interesting) . Don't worry friends, we shall see you on your feet before the end of this fight. I just can't concentrate with that damn harpy squealin'." Nur throws a fire bomb from the back row.

"Hmm...tough choice," Dak says, grinning quite maliciously. "Get back at that wench or revive our Dearly Beloved Leader." He snickers. "Well, I can take one more hit from her, and then I'm finished, so I better revive Mr. Mighty Healer-guy so that we can finish them.."

Ooc: If I'm revived this round, do I get an action? If so, I take Johon's Pheonix essence to give to him. Order, Dak, Nur, Sylph Ooc: Is that a legal action?

Ooc: If I'm revived this round, do I get an action? If so, I take Johon's Pheonix essence to give to him. Order, Dak, Nur, Sylph Ooc: Is that a legal action?

QM Note: Yes, you can act immediately after you're revived, but you cannot take or use someone else's items. Trading items in battle costs one turn for both traders, and knocked out people cannot take turns. Please post a legal action.