Sign in to follow this  
Ickelpete

New sets at lego Shop UK

I dont know if this has been posted yet but the Lego shop in Milton Keynes has a lot of the new sets in stock.

They included

Star Wars Y wing Fighter, Imperial Landing Craft

All the new creator sets

The technic Snow mobile

Some Aqua Raiders

There were probably others that I missed but I was on a christmas shopping mission with my wife and was not allowed to look for long.

I was in the LEGO Shop at Bluewater last week and they didn't have any. Someone on FBTB said that they heard that they'll be getting them in on the 20th.

They have been in the us shop@home for a while now, the price were $20 for the at-st, and $50 for the y-wing.

Yes, but this thread is discussing UK availability...

I went to MK on Monday.

Are you sure you saw the normal Y-Wing? They didnt have any new ones, just the old UCS one.

However I did see some new Fire Sets (Base, Boat (Not motor)) The creator sets and Aqua Raiders (Picked up both they had...the Glimmer fish which was

I feel your hatred guys.

I was like "SWEET the shuttle, Im buying that" flipped it to its bottom.....And quickly returned it to the shelf.

Did you have it shipped from US-TRU, Ultraprime?

No. I saw it in the Birmingham Lego Shop, then went round corner and got it cheaper in TRU. Even got a free Jedi Starfighter minikit X-D

No - usually same as s@h, but in this case it was cheaper. TRU do frequent offers, so it always pays to wait. After seeing the prices of the '07 sets, I shall be waiting for a nice sale

I saw lots of the 2007 sets at the LEGO Store at Bluewater today. From what I can remember, they had:

- Imperial Landing Craft

- 1:12 Ferrari F1

- Fire Station

- Some new Exo-Force

- New creator

Sign in to follow this