Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2013 Pictures and Rumors

So we are definitely getting pictures of some of the 2013 sets today? Or is it just speculation?

If there's any new set at CVI we'll know of it, I think, today or tomorrow, at least. We should also get some images of the Lego Celebration VI Exclusive today, stay tuned.

So we are definitely getting pictures of some of the 2013 sets today? Or is it just speculation?

The description of the panel mention a glimpse at the future, so we probably will see at least a few more January sets.

Although, the Lego panel is tomorrow (Friday), so we'll probably see pics tomorrow from the panel.

Will these be the proper sets or the prelim sets? I would be good to see the proper sets.

I don't know. If there's anything definitive, I guess we'll get photos. If its preliminary, we might know something about some new sets or minifigures on the Lego pannel, which is tomorrow. I'm really curious about the Celebration VI exclusive and to get further info on the A-Wing set you told us about.

Will these be the proper sets or the prelim sets? I would be good to see the proper sets.

I'd say proper. After all, the Rancor Pit last month was the proper version. So, I'd say if Lego do show any sets, they will be the final versions...

I'd say proper. After all, the Rancor Pit last month was the proper version. So, I'd say if Lego do show any sets, they will be the final versions...

I hope so, I want to see what Krell will look like.

Well I hope we find out if it is Ackbar or a mon cal pilot.

I'd put my money on a Mon Calamari pilot, but it's a guessing game so far.

Sounds like Fett and Slave 1 in a tin is the exclusive. Jango or Boba?

EDIT: mpaisans beat me to it

Edited by AMC

That... is... awesome! Although it would have been neat to see a Jango Fett, this is much better than the Darth Maul one in my opinion.

That's pretty lame; it seems to be a Celebration VI exclusive, which probably means that it isn't a regular set. I think I'll wait till Sunday to whether or not the show comes up with some useful information.

$40 each tin, limited to 1000 numbered tins. 250 each day. It's gonna get pricy....

That's pretty lame; it seems to be a Celebration VI exclusive, which probably means that it isn't a regular set. I think I'll wait till Sunday to whether or not the show comes up with some useful information.

It's not going to be a regular set, at all.

Oh don't be sour, it's just a fun little exclusive. You don't NEED that set - it's a regular Boba Fett with regular pieces you could get on Bricklink if you wanted. It's purpose is as a sweet little memento for attending the convention, not as a vital set that belongs in everyone's collection.

Oh don't be sour, it's just a fun little exclusive. You don't NEED that set - it's a regular Boba Fett with regular pieces you could get on Bricklink if you wanted. It's purpose is as a sweet little memento for attending the convention, not as a vital set that belongs in everyone's collection.

Overachievers will pay for this, they sure will...

Overachievers will pay for this, they sure will...

Right ok then. On a more posative note has anyone seen signs that 2013 sets will be shown today (empty spaces or placeholders?) anything like that?

Right ok then. On a more posative note has anyone seen signs that 2013 sets will be shown today (empty spaces or placeholders?) anything like that?

I think if anything is shown, it will be tomorrow...

http://starwars12.mapyourshow.com/5_0/sessions/sessiondetails.cfm?ScheduledSessionID=1FA1&CFID=64092733&CFTOKEN=144129411cad1e2c-25715D2B-0F91-03BB-26645954CB029F67

.. and/or Saturday:

http://starwars12.mapyourshow.com/5_0/sessions/sessiondetails.cfm?ScheduledSessionID=18AA&CFID=63387076&CFTOKEN=1bc509c5f378029-27FB8DEB-C531-1440-67CD43F4C4AAD66B

Edited by Brickadeer

FBTB have an article up about a celebration IV boba fett exclusive looks pretty nice better than the maul exclusive

EDIT: my bad late on the post

Edited by ablake90

I'm glad the exclusive is what it is unlike the dc/marvel sdcc ones, lego doesnt have to market these to kids so they could have gone for any character they liked im thankful its one we've seen before.

I think it's a really cool memento and a gret companion piece to the Darth Maul

As much as I would love to see new 2013 pictures at Celebration VI, I highly doubt we're going to get any because the first pictures are always leaked on accident and I don't think LEGO would leak it themselves.