7199300132_b29782a860_z.jpg

So i decided to build something worthwhile.

Anyway, Hjem is a Small Mitgardian Farm nestled in the valleys of Mitgardia, just outside Valholl. The Farm owner and her Hired Hands are taking care of the Various animals lingering around the pasture.

So Yeah, The only part I'm not happy with is the roof, buuut Diablo 3 launches and I probably am not gonna fix it anytime soon. Actually I probably wont Moc much for a while. XD

More photos can be found here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/56642076@N05/

Good looking build :thumbup: I actually like the roof, it adds a cool texture. Lots of nice details in the landscaping as well.

I think this is my favorite build of yours yet!

Good looking build :thumbup: I actually like the roof, it adds a cool texture. Lots of nice details in the landscaping as well.

I think this is my favorite build of yours yet!

Thanks man!

The part I dont like about the roof is that it has o back and it has patches of holes in the front, LOL. :)

oh and it also has an interior but it is hard to photograph.

I agree! Seeing the underside of the plates instead of the studs adds a nice difference in texture and twists things up a bit :thumbup:

It's a really nice scene and building, there is no space wasted in the model, which to me is realistic. I also like how the roof is different from most designs.

Also, nice choice of title. I'm assuming you know the meaning of the name your farm (Hjem) in Norwegian is home.

I agree! Seeing the underside of the plates instead of the studs adds a nice difference in texture and twists things up a bit :thumbup:

Thanks!

It's a really nice scene and building, there is no space wasted in the model, which to me is realistic. I also like how the roof is different from most designs.

Also, nice choice of title. I'm assuming you know the meaning of the name your farm (Hjem) in Norwegian is home.

Thank you! I wanted it to be a bit unique. And of course the name had to be equally as elaborate. ;3