sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

Hey guys. I started a Flickr page recently. :)

So, here is a link to my album about purist figures. Anyone looking for a Purist Whirlwind, Unicorn, Titanium Man, Arkham Knight, Mockingbird, Coulson, and more this is the place for you.

The Red Hood in that album is excellent and instantly recognizable!

TMRsMe2.jpg

Frankencastle

akPLJkh.jpg

Iron Fist and Misty Knight

dtJyHnt.jpg

Pam, Jennifer and Patsy

fGV9ZAk.jpg

Red Skull

U1YpMEO.jpg

Zombie Jasper Sitwell

Aaaaaand DC

UvMbBtZ.jpg

Rose Wilson Ravager

I6Wi9ug.jpg

Hugo Strange and Professor Pyg

GM5XxuK.jpg

Boomer, Waller and Deadshot

Autorazr, all of those are amazing, but that Amanda Waller is just… PERFECT! Like it is really shocking. :excited::drool: :drool: :drool:

Ravager (especially her torso use), Iron Fist's legs, and Misty Knight's everything (especially her new golden arm) are also all note worthy and deserve great praise! :classic::thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by Legocity2713

Autorazr, all of those are amazing, but that Amanda Waller is just… PERFECT! Like it is really shocking. :excited::drool: :drool: :drool:

Ravager (especially her torso use), Iron Fist's legs, and Misty Knight's everything (especially her new golden arm) are also all note worthy and deserve great praise! :classic::thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

You're too nice, I'm glad you like them. I'm a huge Amanda Waller fan so I'm glad I can do her justice (especially in yellow)

Autorazr, those are all amazing! I'm particularly fond of your Misty Knight!

I also love your She-Hulk, she's great. Have you tested green arms and/or legs on her? Do you know if they would look better or worse?

Autorazr, those are all amazing! I'm particularly fond of your Misty Knight!

I also love your She-Hulk, she's great. Have you tested green arms and/or legs on her? Do you know if they would look better or worse?

I would like to try green arms, I dont have many arms in the light green color though, ill see if i can spare a pair to try it

Ultimate Thor

Purist Lego Ultimate Thor by Total BrickMaster, on Flickr

He looks really good! Clearly recognizable as Ultimate Thor to me! I don't know about the hammer, though. I mean, I like the extension with the Lightsaber handle, and obviously the axe blade is important, but the regular Mjolnir doesn't really look like Ultimate Mjolnir. Maybe you could experiment with brickbuilt solutions a bit?

Edited by LuxorV

He looks really good! Clearly recognizable as Ultimate Thor to me! I don't know about the hammer, though. I mean, I like the extension with the Lightsaber handle, and obviously the axe blade is important, but the regular Mjolnir doesn't really look like Ultimate Mjolnir. Maybe you could experiment with brickbuilt solutions a bit?

Oh I agree! I noodled with brick built stuff a bit, but couldn't get the hammer part of right without it looking weird. You guys are welcome to try whipping up a design tho!!!!

Suicide Squad Harley Quinn:

Chell's torso from Portal Lego Dimensions pack (With white arms and 1 red and 1 black glove on each perhaps)

Jokerland Harley Quinn's legs

Arkham Asylum Harley Quinn's head

CMF Zombie Cheerleader's hair

Baseball Bat Accessory

I got the idea from seeing Chell's torso really. So if anyone has a second Chell to spare ($60!) I'd love to see them try this and make it become a reality. :wink::thumbup:

Anyone got some tips for a Gotham Selina Kyle

I'd say Black Widow's torso and legs, some femle head, and then pilot's helmet in brown with goggles

Anyone got some tips for a Gotham Selina Kyle

I'd say as far as the torso is concerned, I'd use the same thing for her as I would Jessica Jones figure, which at the moment is probably the Mutt Williams black jacket and grey t-shirt bit. I'd say either a regular black hood or a black pilot's cap. I don't know if the CMF Starlett hair comes in brown, but if it does that'd work for her hair.

PV8Y0Bq.jpg

White Tiger

I love this White Tiger by Autorazor! Anyone know which version is this supposed to be, though?

Regardless, whichever one it is, it's amazing. :D I became seriously inspired by this, and I built an Ava Ayala version to match. However, Eurobricks is not letting me upload an image, unfortunately.

Recipe:

Helmet: Snow Batman (Same as Auto Razor)

Head: Maria Hill/Wonder Woman, with a yellow Post-It for the eyes. :tongue:

Body/Legs: Classic Zane from Ninjago (sorry, I forgot his name)

Claws: Wolverine

I love this White Tiger by Autorazor! Anyone know which version is this supposed to be, though?

Regardless, whichever one it is, it's amazing. :D I became seriously inspired by this, and I built an Ava Ayala version to match. However, Eurobricks is not letting me upload an image, unfortunately.

Recipe:

Helmet: Snow Batman (Same as Auto Razor)

Head: Maria Hill/Wonder Woman, with a yellow Post-It for the eyes. :tongue:

Body/Legs: Classic Zane from Ninjago (sorry, I forgot his name)

Claws: Wolverine

I was going for the classic version, he was a guy do to ow his name. I was trying to make Ayala with her top pony intact still but was never able to figure out a way.

Finally got some more characters to show off. Here's my CW Firestorm, and Mercury from the metal men.

Firestorm:

CW Firestorm

Mercury

Mercury

Hey guys, this is my first post on a forum. haha.. anyways, I want to share with you my version of flash elseworld and green arrow S4 suit. custom

This wouldn't be the right place for those as this is a "purist" customs thread, but they are pretty good.

Inspire by all the purist here, I decided to make a superior spiderman by one of the post here. credits to him/her. still need works on the torso though. and beside is electro, still need work too..

post-150242-0-02665800-1448414225_thumb.jpg