Sign in to follow this  
King of Nynrah

BIONICLE: The Legend Continues

So, I thought I'd share my CUUSOO project with you guys over at Eurobricks.

This is really a MOC topic in which my creations are displayed (in the video), and so I'd like some constructive criticism on the models, what I can do to improve them.

(Here is the CUUSOO page if you haven't already seen it.)

I look forward to your feedback!

:sweet:

You already posted this topic earlier in the forum; http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=65345

With that said, I think the concept is decent. obviously many fans including myself want to see Bionicle return. However the MOCs themselves are just..lacking in many ways. They all have their pros and cons, and i'd be ere all day if I were to explain my thoughts fully. Personally, I think the MOCs should first be made and gain fan support separately. Get many peoples ideas together and display it that way, because with only 88 supporters, it will be a long trip to that 10,000. If you put together thoughts and ideas of what people want, and work to improve the designs of the figures before you try to gain support, you will have better results.

As VBBN said, this is a duplicate topic, so I'll be closing it. With that being said, good luck on your way to 10,000 votes.