Sign in to follow this  
Jakon

The search for the crystal

In the town of Konugard, the Lord Jakon Rytight has just recieved orders from the jarl to begin searching for the crystal of air, knowing that he himself couldn't search for it, he summons his loyal Captain, William Throw

6821860718_e493b16243_z.jpg

comic4 by Jakon B.Rytight, on Flickr

William: Sir, you called for me

Jakon: Ah so ah did, Ah have a right important quest for ye Will, Ah've just recieved word from the Jarl, aboot some sort of magic Crystal, and I need ye to search for it, a whole new load o' students just came in for trainin' with tha sword, and somehow Ah got the blasted job. Anyway, Ah need ye to search out this valley for thah Crystal, look all aroound, in caves on mountains In fore-

Voice in the distance: JAKON, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO KILL ORCS WITHIN THE CASTLE! DO YOU REALISE HOW HARD IT IS TO GET THAT BLOOD OUT OF THE SAND!

6821860714_c48dc7c658_z.jpg

comic2 by Jakon B.Rytight, on Flickr

Jakon:ACH! its miss Higgens! Thah Devil Womans been on mah back for three weeks naow! and she works too hard for me to fire her! Allright, go on, off with ye noaw!

6821860708_941a0765e1_z.jpg

comic1 by Jakon B.Rytight, on Flickr

And so the search begins.

To be continued

That's what Orcs deserve if they don't play according to the Mitgardian rules!! Really funny start to your challange III entry!