Sign in to follow this  
Schfio factory

MOC: The L'Arc~en~Ciel from Japan !

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Do you know who they are?

They are the L'Arc~en~Ciel , a very popular band from Japan.

They performed a song for Gundam Seed and another song for the Alchemist (a hot manga).

They are under their World Tour now.They'll reach UK, France........

Enjoy! :laugh:

Larc2.jpg

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Dude!(first thing I said, out loud mind you, when I saw this) Perfectly fitting, you rock! This is another amazing creation(s). Everything is AWESOME, from the guitars, to the hair on each guy, to the cigarette! Man, you never cease to amaze with your builds. You are definitely one of the top builders here.

I'd love to see what you could do with a big MOC. Seeing as you're small MOCs are incredible.

Legocrazy81, thanks for your kindly commented!

I did have some bigger Mocs, those are specially made for exhibitions.

I love to create small Moc as it consumes less materials, less time consumed and less space to accommodate it after completion. Also, the small area of living in Hong Kong makes AFOLs much tendency in doing smaller creation.

Have a look on some of my previous bigger Mocs. Enjoy:

http://www.mocpages.com/image_zoom.php?mocid=263812&id=/user_images/24930/1302975836m_DISPLAY.jpg

http://www.mocpages.com/image_zoom.php?mocid=249888&id=/user_images/24930/1296317149m

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/113383

:classic:

Wow! That Macau Tower is crazy! I hear what you're saying about smaller stuff. I like the small stuff more than the big, even though they are just as impressive. The small just has a great character and feel to it.

Awesome work Schfio factory! It's funny, we're actually re-watching Season 1 Gundam 00, and listening to that theme song. I love Hyde's voice, he's amazing. Anyway, before I start gushing about Jpop, thanks for the cool MOC. :blush:

Great job, Schfio! Good piece usage for the noses. :classic:

The hair is pretty well-done too!

I'm not all that familiar with the work of L'Arc~en~Ciel, except Driver's High, which they performed as an opening for one of my favourite comedy animes, Great Teacher Onizuka.

Bluebeard, out-

It's who they are.

2012-03-05111721.png

L'Arc~en~Ciel billboards promoting the NYC date of the World Tour as seen in Times Square, New York City.

Edited by Schfio factory