Sign in to follow this  
Yoshi_1

Lego Oil Well MOC

Hi... I'm a new member to Eurobricks and plan to post some of my Lego MOC's over time. I really enjoy viewing others Lego MOC's and thought I would share some of my Lego MOC's with others. This is a Lego oil well I made, cheers.

Not sure why the picture did not get posted but I will try to figure it out.

Hi... I'm a new member to Eurobricks and plan to post some of my Lego MOC's over time. I really enjoy viewing others Lego MOC's and thought I would share some of my Lego MOC's with others. This is a Lego oil well I made, cheers.

Not sure why the picture did not get posted but I will try to figure it out.

Please edit your first post and add pictures of your creation (we'll then see whether it can stay in Town or has to be moved) or this thread will have to be locked eventually. Thanks. :classic:

Welcome to Eurobricks! Why don't you add a link to your flickr or brickshelf gallery where the image is or for help posting the image, look in this helpful tutorial http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18451

Thanks for providing the link to the tutorials (also see the links in my signature).

Thanks for the info... Here is my MOC..

Per the site guidelines, please don't deeplink images larger than 800 x 600 pixels. You'll have to resize them before deeplinking them here. I have removed the image in the post above. Also, please add the pictures to your first post, by using the 'Edit' button at the bottom of your first post.

Nice! I really like the piston/ pump. :thumbup: The building is pretty small, but with some more elements, I think this could be a great MOC :sweet: (Although it does have a classic town feel.)

Dakar