LegoSjaak

LAYOUT: Train and City in HD

Last week i bought a new HD videocamera. I made a few new video's from my layout...and here is the result. I used about 50.000 bricks and about 300 minifigs are living in my city now! The layout is about 8 square meters and allows 12 RC/PF trains on the track.

Greetz, LegoSjaak

Excellent video, you have a nice and huge LEGO town :classic:

Really love your Maersk train and your red 7939 train.

Greetings, Marco.

Georgeous video. I love it. You'll have to post the model of your camera. I'm very jealous.

:sick: (green with envy).

:wink:

I would say my only critique and this is absolutely minor is that the city looks a bit "too busy" if that is even

possible.

I really love all the details, and the logical layout of your city... especially all those tan town houses on the north side of your city.

I'm still cleaning my drool off the floor (and this is not caused by sleep).

:tongue:

Georgeous video. I love it. You'll have to post the model of your camera. I'm very jealous.

:sick: (green with envy).

:wink:

I would say my only critique and this is absolutely minor is that the city looks a bit "too busy" if that is even

possible.

I really love all the details, and the logical layout of your city... especially all those tan town houses on the north side of your city.

I'm still cleaning my drool off the floor (and this is not caused by sleep).

:tongue:

Thank you, i never had such a detailed compliment!! I'm really happy with that...! It is true that the city looks too busy, but, if you would see it in real, then you wouldn't say it. Fact is that the whole city is situated on 8 square meters of road and build-plates. If you look from above, it is less busy than how it looks on video's. Though i wish a had more space... but having no space is my 'biggest' problem....

I´m also proud to say that i have had already over 170,000 viewers on my youtube channel and video´s!!!!!!!!!

The model of the videocamera is a JVC Everio GZ-HM445 with 40x optical zoom. The camera is only Eur 229,00.

Greetz, LegoSjaak

Excellent video, you have a nice and huge LEGO town :classic:

Really love your Maersk train and your red 7939 train.

Greetings, Marco.

Marco, if you are interested in a red 7939 cargotrain, i can give you the Email of the dutch guy from Hilversum who delivered me all parts to build it.... Pleas contact me in that case!!

Thanks for your comments, it is important to me to get them... it makes me trying harder to optimize my city!

Greetz en groeten, LegoSjaak

As always the view of your city is impressive, LegoSjaak. It's quite a collection, and the city is full of life. I think, my only critique would be that you move the camera too fast. It's hard to enjoy all those details :wink:

As always the view of your city is impressive, LegoSjaak. It's quite a collection, and the city is full of life. I think, my only critique would be that you move the camera too fast. It's hard to enjoy all those details :wink:

Hi Laka, someone else also mentioned this....and as i agree with him and you, i went to a local photographers-gear-shop. I was informed and after that i ordered a Velbon CX 586 tripod on the internet....With this tripod i can make fluent moves with the camera....also zooming will give a much better result. I hope i can now make longer, better and 'slower' videos so everyone can catch all details.

I'm not as creative as many people who make the most beautifull MOC's....mainly i do some modding or i just add a few bricks or details just to personalize my vehicles and buildings. I add fenders at most of my trucks...lengthen the 7939 truck that comes with the cargotrain and made my own red version of the 7939 cargotrain. Some details will never been seen, because they are in the back of my layout...

Trains will always be a perfect way to give life to a city. I only hope that i can create extra space for more track.......

Greetz, LegoSjaak