Sign in to follow this  
chuckie8646

Looking For...

Hello Everyone,

I went to Brick Con today in Seattle and I go the major I Wants. Haha. Here is what I am looking for.

Fabuland Characters.

Star Wars and batman Minifigures.

Pirates Sets

Small Older sets.

Thank you For looking at my post. I dont want to rip anyone off but Im looking to try and get these for a reasonably cheap price please.

Thank you

Charlie

Hello Everyone,

I went to Brick Con today in Seattle and I go the major I Wants. Haha. Here is what I am looking for.

Fabuland Characters.

Pirates Sets

Small Older sets.

Thank you For looking at my post. I dont want to rip anyone off but Im looking to try and get these for a reasonably cheap price please.

Thank you

Charlie

I don't quite understand what you're saying here. Are you saying you only want to buy from those in Seattle, or at Brick Con? Or, are you saying that after you went to Brick Con, you realized you were interested in what you have listed?

Hello Everyone,

Fabuland Characters.

Pirates Sets

Small Older sets.

Thank you

Charlie

If I may offer some piece of advise, I would recommend you to wait and buy Batman minifigures after the new superheroes line from next year is released. That might lower the price of some.

Hi Guys

Im looking to buy from anyone I just went to Brick Con and Realized I wanted these items.

Thats a really good idea I will wait for Batman Figures until after the new release of superhero sets.

Thank you

Charlie

Sign in to follow this