Sign in to follow this  
RedStar

Bionicle story

I thought Greg promised to keep it going, but it has been quiet for quite a few months... I'm starting to get worried. Is Greg so busy that he can't update it once a month..?

I question this as well; the first thing on my agenda when BZPower comes back up is to reach out to Greg (politely, of course) about why updates have been so inconsistent. I have this bad feeling in the pit of my stomach that we won't see BIONICLE in 2012 if this pattern continues. =/

To be fair, all signs point towards Bionicle being deader than dead. BZPower being down since forever does not help much, all the so-called 'great projects' never bear any fruit, and even Greg's lost his interest if we are to go by the quality of recent updates. No, Bionicle won't last into 2012, that much is clear for me. And frankly I don't mind. Rather it being dead with decency than be continued on so poorly as this year.

The story was going so good, even without sets to support it ;/ Mysteries of the Red Star, a Great Being that we haven't been aware of but that was around all the time, Great Beings wanting to eliminate all Toa with the Marendar weapon...Damn. :( BZP Forums should get back online soon, it's like the biggest Bionicle community. What is them taking so long anyway? I fear the worst, but I hope the best..

Does anyone know a way to contact Greg, or does anyone know if he has some kind of blog? Twitter?

He probably has a few sites like that (I know he has a Facebook), but I'm pretty sure he doesn't want random fans contacting him through those sorts of sites. Dude has a personal life, you know. Once BZPower is back people should be able to contact him; until then all we can do is be patient.

I wonder whether the holdup in BIONICLEstory.com updates is due to him being too busy with the Ninjago graphic novels to write them, or because the web team is too busy with the themes still on store shelves to update the site.

He probably has a few sites like that (I know he has a Facebook), but I'm pretty sure he doesn't want random fans contacting him through those sorts of sites. Dude has a personal life, you know. Once BZPower is back people should be able to contact him; until then all we can do is be patient.

I wonder whether the holdup in BIONICLEstory.com updates is due to him being too busy with the Ninjago graphic novels to write them, or because the web team is too busy with the themes still on store shelves to update the site.

I have to agree with the latter. Lego seems to be focusing their energy and time, as to be expected, on current themes, and Bionicle has taken a back seat....I only hope we get story update soon, we haven't had one since June

-Star