Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Baritones 3: Day Seven

Why would I suggest something like this if I were Russian? If I were Russian, then I would have gladly voted for Dmitri and won the game... of life. Did I do that? No.

Vote: Dmitri (Dragonator)

:hmpf_bad:

Do you think we're that stupid? You nicely built up a case for your vote, so tomorrow you claim innocent if Dmitri doesn't prove to be scum.

Russian! :angry:

I would consider changing my vote, but it's too late now. Tomorrow I will remember you.

vote tally

Dragonator (Dmitri): 4 votes (Sandy, Quarryman, iamded, Captain Tamamono)

Ruslana (Quarryman): 6 votes (Dragonator, Rick, Pandora, CallMePieOrDie, Fugazi, Brickdoctor)

Day Seven is now over and a conviction was reached at the last minute! In order to get Day Eight up in a reasonable amount of time, please get your Night Actions in ASAP. You have 24 hours to get them in, late Night Actions will not be accepted.

021.jpg

"But why must you leave us?" Ivan asks Agent Veronica as she gets ready to drive off.

"19 people have been murdered in just 7 days under my watch." Agent Veronica tells him.

"18," Ivan corrects her, "Catya fell off of fire escape. That's what Bullseye told us, remember?"

"Still, a lot of this is my responsibility," Agent Veronica says, "I should never allowed the Town to lynch each other. My superiors are quite grumpy with me. Goodbye, Ivan. I hope we'll see each other again some day."

"This is breaking my heart." Ivan tells her, "Please come see me before they send you off.

"I can't promise anything." Agent Veronica says, "I think they're pulling all agents out. It's very dangerous here. You should leave, too. It's not safe."

"I will never leaving my deli." Ivan tells her.

022.jpg

And with that, Agent Veronica drives off while the citizens of Moonlight sadly look on.

023.jpg

Suddenly, a mysterious figure appears.

"A witch!" Someone cries.

"A Sinister Insane person!" Someone else screams.

"Is that Daxia's sister?" Another person asks.

024.jpg

"Oh, hi." Ruslana says, "It's just me. Pardon the costume. I've been leaving Town and neglecting my duties as Chief of Police to play this great game!"

"Ruslana, we have some bad news for you," Somebody explains, "It appears you've been convicted. You're to be lynched."

"I have?" Ruslana asks, "Funny what happens when you're not paying attention to anything. Oh, this Heroica game is so much fun. I actually read the whole thing, and pay attention and participate. Not like this."

"Sounds nice." Somebody says.

025.jpg

Everyone heads to Fogo de Chao where Ruslana is having her last meal. She didn't have a preference so Steve is cooking the most bland food they have. There's no reason to perform a play but the Criminal Construction Crew is asking to see a game show, so with nothing else to do the citizens of Moonlight entertain them.

026.jpg

The Criminal Construction Crew has still done no work but they're quite drunk and rowdy as the night begins. They're loudly demanding that their game show start. The citizens of Moonlight are starting to get very nervous about their presence...

027.jpg

"Welcome to Password," Boris the host announces, "The game where two teams compete to guess a secret password. One person on each team is given the password and must get their team mate to guess it using only one word clues!"

"Can the one word be the password?" Timur asks.

"No, of course not, you piece of wood." Boris answers.

028.jpg

Buuuuuzzzzzzz!

"Please don't buzz yet, Polina." Boris requests politely, "It isn't time to buzz in yet."

"Oh, sorry." Polina answers.

029.jpg

"Tonight our contestants are competing for the wonderful prize of not being killed!" Boris explains, "The loser of tonight's game of Password will be shot in the head!"

030.jpg

Buuuuuzzzzzzz!

"Please don't buzz yet, Polina." Boris requests a little less politely, "It still isn't time to buzz in yet."

"Oh, sorry. I forgot." Polina answers.

029.jpg

"Are we ready to begin?" Boris asks.

031.jpg

Buuuuuzzzzzzz!

"Timur, did you not hear me just tell Polina twice that you're not supposed to buzz in yet??" Boris asks, starting to lose his patience, "It still isn't time to buzz in yet."

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know." Timur answers, "I was just going with my gut."

032.jpg

"Well your gut is wrong!" Boris shouts, "Why do they even have buzzers?? This game doesn't use buzzers!!!"

033.jpg

"Sorry," Boris says as he collects himself, "Moving right along..."

"The first password is ... Beach," The announcer says.

034.jpg

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!! Buuuzzz!! Buuuzzz!! Buuuzzzz!!!

035.jpg

"Why the hell are you two still buzzing???!!" Boris shouts as he slams his fists on the table. "How many times do I have to tell you not to hit that damn buzzer??!?!?! There's no reason for it!"

"Sorry," Timur says.

"Sorry," says Polina, "I don't like to listen or read things."

036.jpg

"The password is Beach." The announcer repeats.

"Penguin," says Timur.

"Toledo, Ohio!" Polina guesses.

037.jpg

"Why on Earth did you say Penguin for Beach, Timur?" Boris cries, "And why did you say Toledo, Ohio for Penguin, Polina?"

"Because penguins live on the beach!" Timur tells Boris.

"No, they don't!" Boris cries.

"Yeah they do, on the beaches of Toledo, Ohio." Polina explains.

"They're not in Ohio!" Boris cries.

"I saw one at the Cincinnati Zoo!" Polina tells him.

"Then why did you say Toledo??" Boris shouts.

038.jpg

"The password is ... Apathy," the announcer says.

"Disinterest," is the clue Irene gives.

There is no response.

"Hello?" Irene says, "It would be nice to win this."

"Oh hello." Ruslana says, "Were you talking to me? I wasn't paying any attention."

039.jpg

"The password is ... Puppy," the announcer says.

"Wings," says Timur.

"Steamboat," Polina guesses.

040.jpg

"The password is ... Lame," the announcer says.

"Immobile," says Irene.

"La di da de do," Ruslana answers, "In Heroica, I'm a princess or some shit like that."

"Could you pay attention?" Irene asks, "I'd like to win. You're not helping."

"That last one might've been Apathy," Ruslana guesses, "But it's too late now. We'll probably lose."

"We might not lose if you would just try," Irene says.

041.jpg

"The password is ... Tuba," the announcer says.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!! Buuuzzz!! Buuuzzz!! Buuuzzzz!!! Buuuzzz!! Buuuzzz!! Buuuzzzz!!!

042.jpg

"Enough of this nonsense!" The Criminal Foreman shouts, "Apathy is worse than stupidity, you stubborn old bitch...Ma'am."

Bang!

043.jpg

The bullet goes right through Ruslana's chest.

044.jpg

With her last breath, Ruslana mutters the word "whatever..."

And this is the end of Ruslana (Quarryman).

Get those Night Actions in!