Sign in to follow this  
Lord Thrawn

Super Nova Mark II

03.png

I was very happy with the Super Nova, as can be seen in my review in the space/mecha section. However, there were some areas I wanted to try and improve upon, and so I did. I've since made more changed, which I will post sometime this week. Here, I gave him a new gun based upon another design I found online, beefed up his body, changed a few things around and gave him a Scimitar instead of the Forked staff. I also changed the wing setup, which I think looks better. I hope I improved it well. *sweet*

You should notice that some pics show the gun that came in the set. This is because these pictures were taken over a period of time, and so this and several other differances can be seen.

Gallery when moderated.

Some much needed improvements made here. I have seen this model in person and can say it betters the official version considerably. The new gun gives off a great impression, as if it had been made hastily in the heat of battle. Not to say that it isn't a great piece of construction anyhow ;-) .

I like the new wing setup and the scimitar looks better then the staff.

I also like the idea of the shotgun, but I really don't like that you've built it with Technic. I bet it would look a lot better if you built it with bricks.

I was following some instructions which I had to mod for the Shotgun, but I will make a new shotty this week if I can.

Thanks for your comments. A fully complete set of pictures is on the way.