Sign in to follow this  
Danpb

10211 Grand Emporium Missing PIeces

Before you ask, I searched through the plastic bags multiple times, checked the box a few hundred times, retraced my steps a ton and even scanned the bricks to see if I could "find them" that way.

Truth is, I think I am missing an entire bag of bricks to my Grand Emporium :(.

I am on the Third Floor / Roof and I seem to be missing all the smaller window panes, a piece of the chandelier and some of the pieces that make up the little house and scooter. I am assuming this was a "bag in a bag" type deal as it was likely a bag of smaller parts.

I'm going to contact TLG, but I wondered if any Grand Emporium builders had this problem or remember where, in the myriad of bags, they found may have found the pieces above that I mentioned.

Thanks everyone!

Seems this guy is was missing the same pieces: http://www.amazon.com/review/R1Z1GH26D4ZIGX/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#R1Z1GH26D4ZIGX. Really weird - bit disappointing, too.

Seems this guy is was missing the same pieces: http://www.amazon.com/review/R1Z1GH26D4ZIGX/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#R1Z1GH26D4ZIGX. Really weird - bit disappointing, too.

Given the above, I'm just going to request TLG send me the pieces - they make it pretty straight-forward.

Thanks for reading my panic-laden post ;)

I actually was missing the same bag. I called customer support and shipped a new one out right away. Took about 10 days.

It was a bag on its own, not a bag within a bag. If you still have the box they will ask for numbers on the tape that closes the box so they know which plant it came from. Mine was 01S1.

Edited by Scorpio

It was a bag on its own, not a bag within a bag. If you still have the box they will ask for numbers on the tape that closes the box so they know which plant it came from. Mine was 01S1.

Thanks for the info, Scorpio!. Glad it was not me who lost the bag (happened with Fire Brigade, but found it eventually). I was so close to breaking the box down and putting out with my recycling bin - thought better of it, though :).

Thanks again!

I had the same problem.

I think it had an extra bag from step 1. Which is why it got past the weigh in.

i have my parts on the way.

I missed a window pane from my Grand Emporium, but nothing else as far as I can remember. I guess the reason for missing at least the window pane is that the window pane is too light for the quality control weights to register the error, same reason why we always get extra single stud plates, tiles and technic pins. Interestingly they never give you extra window panes. I have to say though, this is the only set where I've missed a window pane, and the only other set where I've missed a part was in 7747 where it was missing a part that should be loose in the box, so all in I'm pleased with their quality control. Getting replacements is as easy as filling out a form online or calling them.

Edit: Weird double posting going on, an accidental copy paste or something... Thanks Splatman!

Edited by fyrmedhatt

I missed a window pane from my Grand Emporium...

I missed a window pane from my Grand Emporium...

What's up with the double post in one post?

Not meaning to revive an old thread, but I just "finished" my Grand Emporium and had a grand total of 84 bricks missing from book 3 (third floor, roof, roof sign, and window washer scaffold). I'm guessing I'm missing one, maybe two, bags. Has this happened to anyone else? Seems like a lot of missing pieces for a set like this to pass quality control...