Sign in to follow this  
TalonCard

Theme and set stories from boxes, catalogs, magazines...

The soldier commander chap just doesn't have his commanding presense. :)
Or, as Jack and Barbossa would put it, his really big hat.

Or, as Jack and Barbossa would put it, his really big hat.

And a lovely hat it is. Too bad it wasn't used in more sets, (although it was in that awesome Pirates parts pack you used to be able to order.) The first time our family finally got a Broadside figure, in the Imperial Flagship, it was mispackaged with a standard skull-and-cross-bones hat! The horror!

'course, it was only later that we learned it wasn't Broadside at all, but Woodhouse. ;)

TC

Interesting, there was an Admiral Woodhouse. There was British Admiral stationed in Australia named H.L.C. Woodhouse.

Probably #1 if you also have the Eldorado Fortress with another Broadside figure. #2 if you don't. ;)

For me the only real Broadside was always the one from CC, with yellow plume :) That's probably because he was the first one (and for a long time, the only one) I got, and he looked better to me than the one with red plume, from Eldorado Fortress :-D

For me the only real Broadside was always the one from CC, with yellow plume :) That's probably because he was the first one (and for a long time, the only one) I got, and he looked better to me than the one with red plume, from Eldorado Fortress :-D

Ah, Eldorado Fortress--next on my "to get" list. I've been absoutely amazed to see that these sets can still be had in better condition than most of my LEGOs are for $100 or less... Can't wair! :D

TC