Mythos

Mythos Sale Thread

I have 17 of these Centaur bodies for sale and they are $5.00 each.

dsc01920.jpg

The Centaurs are made by BrickForge, and are a color currently not available in their store.

3 sold 17 left.

dsc01949.jpg

for $55

here we have is "Bugs" which I find creepy looking, hes looking for $56 shipped in US for 10 of them or $63 shipped internationally via flat rate box, or will accept $215 shipped in US for all 50 or $250 internationally shippeed via med. flat rate box.

dsc01952.jpg

dsc01953.jpg

the Mega Blok lot is $35 total shipped in US or $65 Total shipped out of US(can be combined with other items):

dsc02004.jpg

dsc02014.jpg

this lot is $40 which includes S&H anywhere, it contains:

12 Brickarms Modern Combat helmets

8 LEGO police men

11 Brickforge night vision goggles

about 30 brickarms stun grenades

10 brickarms weapons (forgot name)

Edited by Mythos

Those would be great for a Fantasy Army or at least a squad of them. :classic:

Yeah thats why I had originally bought them, but have decided to do away with all fantasy all together so now no longer need them, and it helps that this color of centaur body is not currently available on the BrickForge site, so those that wanted this color can get them here.

Edited by Mythos

Also selling this set (7628)

dsc01949.jpg

for $60 the set is either missing the following parts or had them replaced:

1 Dark Bluish Gray Tile, Modified 1 x 1 with Clip (replaced with dark grey one)

1 Light Bluish Gray Plate, Round 2 x 2 with Rounded Bottom (Boat Stud) (replaced with 1 Dark Bley one)

1 Pearl Gold Minifig, Weapon Sword, Katana (Octagonal Guard) (missing)

1 Tan Plate, Round 2 x 2 with Axle Hole (replaced with 1 reddish brown one)

1 Yellow Plate 1 x 2 (replaced with 1 tan one)

Hi... the plane itself is complete? How much would the shipping cost to Argentina be? Many thanks..

Hi... the plane itself is complete? How much would the shipping cost to Argentina be? Many thanks..

Well S&H prices based on a 3lb package with a $2 packaging fee (box and tape) would be $35 Priority and $27 1st. class to Argentina.

and yes the parts above have been replaced so that plane is complete assembly, only thing missing from set is the pearl gold Katana.

Edited by Mythos

I could trade you a centaur body for something else. If you're interested, just pm me.

My husband and I tried the trade thing over on Flickr, and while people wanted alot of the things we were trading, very few people had anything we were looking for.

so for now were just sticking with straight cash deals.

My husband and I tried the trade thing over on Flickr, and while people wanted alot of the things we were trading, very few people had anything we were looking for.

so for now were just sticking with straight cash deals.

Sorry, but then I can't help you. Too bad...

Well my husband has decided to stick with ancient armies so has told me he is willing to sell these, one of them I'm glad hes selling since they are so creepy.

here we have is "Bugs" which I find creepy looking, hes looking for $56 shipped in US for 10 of them or $63 shipped internationally via flat rate box, or will accept $215 shipped in US for all 50 or $250 internationally shippeed via med. flat rate box.

dsc01952.jpg

dsc01953.jpg

The bugs are his own design.

Originators sold.

Edited by Mythos

reduced the prices on the items for sale, if they do not sell soon, they will most likely be tossed on BL.

Edited by Mythos

the Mega Blok lot is $35 total shipped in US or $65 Total shipped out of US(can be combined with other items):

dsc02004.jpg

Edited by Mythos

Interesting Lot. Looks like there is some real gems in those piles. :classic:

Are the Megablock weapons useable by Lego minifigs?

yes they are and some rather unique pieces too.

If you decide later on to split up, I'm interested in flesh heads, Army men, any HP figs?, ostriches and some horses.

EDIT - and the two grey boats

Edited by RubeusHagrid

If you decide later on to split up, I'm interested in flesh heads, Army men, any HP figs?, ostriches and some horses.

EDIT - and the two grey boats

Question is what would you offer for that lot? you've got 5 army men, 46 flesh heads, no HP figs, 4 ostriches, 13 horses, and 2 grey boats.

dsc02004.jpg

Edited by Mythos

Not sure I understand the discount thing. So what do you want for all six of the mixed lots?

Not sure I understand the discount thing. So what do you want for all six of the mixed lots?

Well right now my husband has already told one guy that if you want all 6 of the LEGO minifig/parts/accs. (not the BA or MB stuff), he'd let them go for $150 for all 6 lots plus S&H of $15 in the US and $50 internationally.

Well just updated the first post with items for sale, husband went to tears when he had to spend his LEGO money he has been saving on a fridge to replace the one that broke.

so all sales will help him to get his LEGO he needs.

Edited by Mythos

Well just updated the first post with items for sale, husband went to tears when he had to spend his LEGO money he has been saving on a fridge to replace the one that broke.

so all sales will help him to get his LEGO he needs.

What have you added? I can't see anything new.

What have you added? I can't see anything new.

removed the items he has sold and added others he is selling, also going to add another lot once he finds the pic and lets me know where it is or he takes a new pic.

Edit: here is the newest lot:

dsc02014.jpg

this lot is $40 which includes S&H anywhere, it contains:

12 Brickarms Modern Combat helmets

8 LEGO police men

11 Brickforge night vision goggles

about 30 brickarms stun grenades

10 brickarms weapons (forgot name)

Edited by Mythos