Sign in to follow this  
Horry

MOC - TR 116 Rifle

Yesterday I cleaned up my old computer and found some pictures from 2009 - I built a TR 116 projectile rifle from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. As I am building a 3a phaser rifle now I thought I'd share the predecessor with you. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of the cleaned up version (removed grey parts and better colour scheme) and there are no pictures of her functionalities. The upper white part could be removed in order to review the inner workings. Where the left hand is, in front of the trigger, there's a removable ammunition strip. The transporter device on top of the barrel could be removed and replaced with a conventional muzzle. Beneath the surface were lego technic hole bricks connected to each other with connector pins and crossaxles in order to be stable enough to play with. You could actually lift the whole thing up at the muzzle without breaking it.

Enjoy!

5852510192_4588b41dfb_z.jpg

instru-tact06a von HMSCentaur auf Flickr

5852510282_c9a038aaa1_z.jpg

instru-tact06b von HMSCentaur auf Flickr

5851957841_a5deaa7352_z.jpg

instru-tact06c von HMSCentaur auf Flickr

I've never been good at life sized lego guns. Just not enough simple bricks of the one colour I suppose. This is great though. Must be pretty heavy. From the looks of that reference image you were very faithful.