Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Kamino Cloning

It looks very nice but I don't see much coincidences with original Kamino Cloning. Kamino-man (I forgot his name) looks like original. I think floor isn't white in Kamino. It’s only my little opinion!

Fair view but as Big Cam has already pointed out he can go anyway about the moc as he wants because it is his creation! :yoda:

Edited by Darth CJ

Given the immensity of your work, AC, I'd like to see you recreate the Geonosis arena of death scene when the Jedi are fighting the droids. I know you could kill it!

It looks very nice but I don't see much coincidences with original Kamino Cloning. Kamino-man (I forgot his name) looks like original. I think floor isn't white in Kamino. It’s only my little opinion!

It's still a WIP and I don't claim it to be an exact replica of the facility.

Fair view but as Big Cam has already pointed out he can go anyway about the moc as he wants because it is his creation! :yoda:

Call it more like artistic license to be able to interpret a scene in an artist perspective. :wink:

Very nice ACPin. ARC troopers coming to inspect the new batches :thumbup:?

You got that right! :thumbup:

Given the immensity of your work, AC, I'd like to see you recreate the Geonosis arena of death scene when the Jedi are fighting the droids. I know you could kill it!

Only if you're willing to ante up at least a hundred geonosians for it! :laugh:

AC

personally i really like the use of red on the bacta tanks for anumber of reasons, it cleverly disguises the yellow of the sumo torsos, and could also be to signify an error or rejection of the fat clones as opposed to the normal tranquil blue

Or someone's spiked the cloning tanks :tongue: (Republic Commando reference).

It already looks bettter as a wip than most of finished mocs.