punkr13

Found this - probably sell

So I found this a couple of days ago and was trying to get some info on it.

Only thing I've seen is this:

http://www.prelectronics.com/idn317.asp

(the picture on the bottom left is what I have)

I replaced the tapes it had but, it seems like it hasn't been opened.

Here's some pictures of it.

DSC03300.jpg

DSC03301.jpg

anyone has any info on it?

And I have stuff to sell, I don't mind shipping international :)

DSC02634.jpg

That's complete, just the box has wear on it (some like pen scribble by the barcode,bottom)

DSC03375.jpg

this is brand new

DSC03376.jpg

like new, just been opened but all the pieces are in the small bag

DSC03377.jpg

DSC03378.jpg

DSC03379.jpg

Tic tac toe - cops and robbers :) the figures are in good shape just the box has wear (see picture 2)

DSC03380.jpg

and these are loose ones

If anyone is interested let me know :)

A friend of mine who works in Biotech says that they're having a a Lego Master Builder make Lego models of their product to give away at an upcoming conference. I suspect that this is the case with the unidentifiable set you have. Even if it's not, it looks pretty interesting and possibly quite rare.

A friend of mine who works in Biotech says that they're having a a Lego Master Builder make Lego models of their product to give away at an upcoming conference. I suspect that this is the case with the unidentifiable set you have. Even if it's not, it looks pretty interesting and possibly quite rare.

Interesting, I wonder if theirs different sets around - sadly while looking around I only got this.

I wanted to find one of those buckets/tubs/etc of lego for building stuff and that small set is the only thing they had.

I would say your link answered the question regarding what the first mystery set is:

"We don’t stop here, however

Following the PR electronics Lego lorry is a real scale Lego model of our new PR-9000 series transmitter for the process industry. This is not present in Legoland (yet), but is a Lego construction set that is only available as a PR electronics giveaway. Brick by brick you can put together the best of both worlds and discover the qualities of PR electronics and Lego by yourself."

So this is something of limited avaliability. Estimating a value would be difficult if not impossible due to unknown factors such as quantity produced and also gauged interest in owning the set due to it's obscurity.