Sign in to follow this  
Plastic Nurak

Sets designed by Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen

I know that young Three-Kay* created some set for the brand, but the only one I know is of him is the #330 one. So I like to know which are the others.

* I don't like KKK, obviously.

Edited by Plastic Nurak

I know that young Three-Kay* created some set for the brand, but the only one I know is of him is the #330 one. So I like to know which are the others.

* I don't like KKK, obviously.

Its probably ok to refer to Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen as 'KKK' since it is fairly unlikely that he goes around dressed in a sheet setting fire to crosses on people's front lawns, or would be mistaken for those that do.

He doesn't need to. He has more money than God and can afford good lawyers.

...I didn't want to insult him :blush: ... I'm terribly sorry :sad: .

But now it's better to back in topic, I knew he was in the younger years a designer, I'm just curious to know his creations.

If you think this thread is useless, close it :wink: .

Edited by Plastic Nurak

...I didn't want to insult him :blush: ... I'm terribly sorry :sad: .

But now it's better to back in topic, I knew he was in the younger years a designer, I'm just curious to know his creations.

If you think this thread is useless, close it :wink: .

Its a great topic Plastic Nurak! Sorry if I derailed it with my warped sense of humour. I just thought the idea of the CEO of Lego going round in a sheet burning crosses quite amusing! :laugh:

Its a great topic Plastic Nurak! Sorry if I derailed it with my warped sense of humour. I just thought the idea of the CEO of Lego going round in a sheet burning crosses quite amusing! :laugh:

I got a chuckle out that too. The first time I responded to a topic and saw him referred to as 'KKK', I too wasn't sure what to put. I went with 'Mr. K' I think. I am very interested in what sets he designed himself as well :classic:

I see :laugh::tongue::wink: . Thanks for the clarification :sweet: .