Sign in to follow this  
Fede78

SALE: 6274 Caribbean Clipper MISB

I'd like to sell one of my MISB vintage Lego set.

Here, the amazing 6274 still in sealed perfect (really like new) box.

Look the pics and ask me more if you whant.

0d5036129123422.jpg 93e1ee129123427.jpg 958b12129123435.jpg 0f0c00129123440.jpg dc19fb129123444.jpg ba8147129123451.jpg

Very important price so contact me privatly.

Regards.

Holy Crap!!

I'd love this but I know it's out of my price range, given the only one on bricklink is listed for over a grand.

Good luck, I know someone will buy this, and if I wasn't married, I would probably buy it,

This is better than one you saw on blink.

But my price is little bit better.

Cheers

I'd PM you for the price out of sheer curiosity, but I know it would give me a heart attack, so I won't PM you.

Good luck selling it!

Holy Crap!!

I'd love this but I know it's out of my price range, given the only one on bricklink is listed for over a grand.

Good luck, I know someone will buy this, and if I wasn't married, I would probably buy it,

When I first saw this I was thinking I'd offer $400 for it, but wow I had no idea. You're right though, someone will put forward the money for it. It's awfully pretty isn't it?

Your pictures made me wish I still had the box and everything from mine. That was my big Christmas present that year though and I was about ten so you can imagine my set is not in near perfect condition and the box is long gone. I do still have the instructions and parts though. Good luck with your sale.

Your pictures made me wish I still had the box and everything from mine. That was my big Christmas present that year though and I was about ten so you can imagine my set is not in near perfect condition and the box is long gone. I do still have the instructions and parts though. Good luck with your sale.

I have a couple of this set. One, opened in 1991 and it's still in my collection.

This one, is for sale, I need money to continue my Lego collection.

But it's really amazing.

Please give us the ebay link when it's posted in case a straggler falls into a barrel of cash and wants to buy it. :wink:

Sign in to follow this