Sign in to follow this  
Alexgri

COMPLETE LIBRARY Parts for LeoCad system ?

Hi everybody !

I'm following eurobricks since January when I decided to take Lego back to my first hobby after 8 years that I don't touch any brick...so sad : :hmpf_bad:

I downloaded LeoCad, I think it's very simple to use, and I like its simple-interface... but I can't understand how to get a COMPLETE PIECES LIBRARY!

Where can i Find a library with ALL the bricks that Lego has ever produced?

What do you suggest me to do?

I'm afraid I can't complete most of my Leocad projects because of missing parts.. I Google-ed "complete part list etc", but any forum could help me satisfactorily!

So, thank you in advance, and sorry if this post is the 1000 identical of other members... the "Search" function didn't help me :cry_happy:

Alexgri :wink:

You can try downloading the latest LDraw parts library, but there is no program that includes every brick TLG has ever produced.

You can try downloading the latest LDraw parts library, but there is no program that includes every brick TLG has ever produced.

Can you suggest me a good page with all possibility links?

Thanks!

Lego has some other software, such as modified versions of LDD, and a plug in for maya, that have all of the pieces ever produced, but so far, there is no was to get your hands on those that I know of.